Help! Can you test pages for me?

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Hi,
I've been trying to get pages for the Shango theme for when I open a hotel, I've been taking the pages from other themes and making them compatible with the Shango theme for when I open a hotel, since I want mine to be unique, if you decide to do this you can keep the pages to make your hotel unique to other hotels! Thanks alot if you can :)!

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hi,
I've been trying to get pages for the Shango theme for when I open a hotel, I've been taking the pages from other themes and making them compatible with the Shango theme for when I open a hotel, since I want mine to be unique, if you decide to do this you can keep the pages to make your hotel unique to other hotels! Thanks alot if you can :)!
Just making sure, are you asking us to convert pages from themes to make them suit Shango theme?
And if so, which pages do you want, I'll try

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Just making sure, are you asking us to convert pages from themes to make them suit Shango theme?
And if so, which pages do you want, I'll try
Nah, I'm trying to convert pages to fit it, which I've done and like to try. I think someone will do it for me, just been inboxed :).

Users who are viewing this thread