Introduction Hello, all

Scipi

Aug 10, 2013
Hi, I'm Scipi.

I was browsing Tapatalk on my phone for developer forums, and I saw this one a few entries below the forum I usually participate in, so I thought I'd check it out. Seems pretty neat so far :p

Anyways, I'm a programmer I know C++, Java, and Python pretty well. I also develop games and want to make that my career.

I.. Don't know if my main interest in this site being programming is completely relevant, but you've got a coding forum and you describe yourselves as a community of developers. Good enough for me :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Welcome to DevBest, !

If you haven't done already then please check out the global forum rules which can be found ( ). You can also find the section rules of each forum section stickied at the top of that section.

Enjoy!

Scipi

Aug 10, 2013
I use NetBeans. I'll make use of Eclipse when I compile an executable Jar file though.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Hello , welcome to devbest. Hope to see your development in the future.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Welcome to Devbest! Hope you have a great time..

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi, I'm Scipi.

I was browsing Tapatalk on my phone for developer forums, and I saw this one a few entries below the forum I usually participate in, so I thought I'd check it out. Seems pretty neat so far :p

Anyways, I'm a programmer I know C++, Java, and Python pretty well. I also develop games and want to make that my career.

I.. Don't know if my main interest in this site being programming is completely relevant, but you've got a coding forum and you describe yourselves as a community of developers. Good enough for me :p

Welcome To DevBest, btw Don't get carried away in habbo section you'll regret it. Anyway Welcome hope to see you around DevBest!

Users who are viewing this thread