Headset not turning on D:

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I brought a new Skullcandy PLYR 2 Wireless headset yesterday for 100 quid. It seemed ok at the start.
I than reconized that the battery was under 15% so I put it on charge. After 10 mins of charge it turned off. :(
I couldn't turn it on. I press the on button, the buttons glows, I let go, it turns of D:
Please help ):

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I brought a new Skullcandy PLYR 2 Wireless headset yesterday for 100 quid. It seemed ok at the start.
I than reconized that the battery was under 15% so I put it on charge. After 10 mins of charge it turned off. :(
I couldn't turn it on. I press the on button, the buttons glows, I let go, it turns of D:
Please help ):
It's probably just a shit pair and you should just exchange them for new ones.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
A friend told me to chill while it charges but if that doesn't work, Imma get a refund. Skullcandy let me down again, i'll get turtle beaches next :p

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Don't go for wireless Turtle Beaches, they are completely overpriced. I purchased Afterglow Wireless for $100 USD and they work marvelous. The cheap pairs of Turtle Beaches are complete shit.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Turns out my usb port was not good... Only bad thing about skullcandy is that they don't give good usb ports. I switched and it worked. :D
I'm still taking it to the store, nadeshotFace

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
You should try posting this somewhere in the "skullcandy faq" if such thing exists, other than that try and see if you can find the receipt and exchange them for new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread