Hableet 2.0 Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Honestly I have a couple screw ups . Go to the css file and edit your image path the theme will be a lot nicer then.

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
yuck, original is way better. nice bandanna gangstuh boiiiiii. What a shit rip, try again.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So seeing it from my side: This is not an actual development unless your going to make new things and unless your going to add new things to it that's going to improve this then it should be an development but let's be honest here this is just simply ripping on what others have been working on without any permission whatsoever.

Now I'm not going to use this but this is usefull for those who really want this and do not have the capeability to take it off their selfs so it's a good release for those who's not able to do that but it's not really an development but that's just how I'm thinking about it.

The theme is really looking so good luck with it.

Last edited:

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
It may sound stupid but just adding this still doesn't make it a development because adding the PHP navigation is pretty easy and anyone can do that and actually then call it a development. ( That's what your saying now ).

But good luck don't forget to add snippets and add more screen-shots of improvements that you've done here I'm going to keep my eye on this because it's looking good but it certainly needs more working so good luck with this and hopefully your gonna get far with this ( Development / edit ).

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It isnt a development its a RevCMS plugin hence being under Rev-Plugins. I organized a lotiof the code than rushed as this was for Hableet it wasnt my idea to rip this theme but rather Gus's. Anywayss keep in mind this is it. Im doing all legitimate now but wait 1 second. Habbos SWFs are ripped..their design...so much for scratch.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
When ever u finish it I will certainly download it. <3
There is no finishing it. This is it....this is the only version as I am done ripping (for now). I know 50% of the pages are missing but just code them yourself.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I will be releasing a habbo theme edit later that is going to be organized like this and clean asf. If I were you I look into it

Sent from my iPod touch using

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Just release and include the site so people can actually finish it off ( Like me )

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You have all the CSS files and shit

Sent from my iPod touch using

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Just seen this, what is the point in ripping Louis's hard work?
He put weeks into this(I watched him do most of it from JoinMe), all people in this crappy community do is rip, you have even failed at ripping it lol before you give yourself 50% credits just think about giving Louis 75% credits for it all as all you have done is used the code from revcms habbo theme.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Just release and include the site so people can actually finish it off ( Like me )
Ripping is that all you can do? Why don't you make your own theme from scratch, Louis tries to make a unique hotel and all his work gets ripped and released.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
@Data calm the fuck down. Louis should've known that it would've been ripped sometime. He makes the best designs that I have ever seen in the retro community. Your work getting ripped should be a compliment, I think. Anyways, I re-organized a lot of the files, (assistance/theme...(assistance/extensions)) so I could get my code more organized, and did some PHP work to make adding content to the navigation easier, and inserting campaigns easier. I know that I'm not the best at ripping, but this is actually the first ever rip...that I ever done. I probably won't be ripping anymore.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
@Data calm the fuck down. Louis should've known that it would've been ripped sometime. He makes the best designs that I have ever seen in the retro community. Your work getting ripped should be a compliment, I think. Anyways, I re-organized a lot of the files, (assistance/theme...(assistance/extensions)) so I could get my code more organized, and did some PHP work to make adding content to the navigation easier, and inserting campaigns easier. I know that I'm not the best at ripping, but this is actually the first ever rip...that I ever done. I probably won't be ripping anymore.
Why don't you make your own theme instead of ripping other peoples designs, Louis does it trying to be unique but people who are jealous of how good the designs look just rip it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Why don't you make your own theme instead of ripping other peoples designs, Louis does it trying to be unique but people who are jealous of how good the designs look just rip it.
Who said I was jealous, I was so amazed of how amazing the design was I chose to rip it. He is an amazing designer as stated above...I swear your speaking to yourself right now considering I already stated this on the post above. I am done with ripping...Lets not get too excited now, and lets just move on because this is just a release of a ripped theme. Happens every day in this world.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I just re-did my cloud storage organization
New Download Link

(Includes the sqls,and the theme)

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Who said I was jealous, I was so amazed of how amazing the design was I chose to rip it. He is an amazing designer as stated above...I swear your speaking to yourself right now considering I already stated this on the post above. I am done with ripping...Lets not get too excited now, and lets just move on because this is just a release of a ripped theme. Happens every day in this world.
You even named it 'Hableet' theme it's HabJo*y's theme Habjo*y had it before your shitty hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread