Flash Habflux.Net - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011

The 2012 habbo retro, Hablux, has returned under the same management. Hablux is a professionally ran hotel, ran by established names among retros. Habflux is determined to stay open for as long as possible, building structure for users to feel comfortable making roots. Habflux aspires to have a great user base and to be able to call it a community in the near future. The staff team is very professional and follows a very tight/strict set of rules to help them run the hotel, they're trained and will help you with whatever you need; they also host tons of events to keep you entertained whilst you play the hotel. Yes, Habflux is looking to hire new members of staff so keep your eyes open.

Owned by: Zodiak & Wouto
A few features
:
  • New Chat Options
  • Updated Interface
  • Catalogue Clothing
  • Groups
  • Profiles

Emulator Credits:
  • Sledmore
  • Zodiak
  • Joopie (Encryption)
  • Tweeney (Plus Emulator)
  • Butterfly Emulator Developers

Images (If you want more pictures click the spoiler button):
CMS -

Client -

- (Purchasable Clothing)
- (Gnomes)
Qc4CNAk.png

7RdO9gr.png

jt1h47R.png

zpHKhTm.png

Applications are open at

Join now net/
Credits to: Zodiak and Wouto

The thread will be updated as the hotel is updated. So check back every now and again for updates!

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

The 2012 habbo retro, Hablux, has returned under the same management. Hablux is a professionally ran hotel, ran by established names among retros. Habflux is determined to stay open for as long as possible, building structure for users to feel comfortable making roots. Habflux aspires to have a great user base and to be able to call it a community in the near future. The staff team is very professional and follows a very tight/strict set of rules to help them run the hotel, they're trained and will help you with whatever you need; they also host tons of events to keep you entertained whilst you play the hotel. Yes, Habflux is looking to hire new members of staff so keep your eyes open.

Owned by: Zodiak & Wouto
A few features
:
  • New Chat Options
  • Updated Interface
  • Catalogue Clothing
  • Groups
  • Profiles

Emulator Credits:
  • Sledmore
  • Zodiak
  • Joopie (Encryption)
  • Tweeney (Plus Emulator)
  • Butterfly Emulator Developers

Images (If you want more pictures click the spoiler button):
CMS -

Client -

- (Purchasable Clothing)
- (Gnomes)
Qc4CNAk.png

7RdO9gr.png

jt1h47R.png

zpHKhTm.png

Applications are open at

Join now
Credits to: Zodiak and Wouto

The thread will be updated as the hotel is updated. So check back every now and again for updates!
USE THE FORCE ZODIAK... Whats the difference from habboon? This should've been the pisstake hotel for mango I wanna be on BETA :(

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
So you call this a hotel with professional staff?

Here's what your staff does on your back pal;

XnERrYu.png

4qns74w.png
FTHF6RA.png

Even though I admit there could be some of the users of my hotel, Who advertised on yours without me knowing but that's pretty common in the community nowadays, and One does not simply go on a hotel and boot others' hotel

I had a respect for @Wouto but after seeing this, Clearly everything has changed.

Sorry Lucas, Very unprofessional staff. (Also seeing your staff's behaviour, They might as well boot me if I go on hotel and trash talk them).

:poop:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

XnERrYu.png

4qns74w.png
FTHF6RA.png

Even though I admit there could be some of the users of my hotel, Who advertised on yours without me knowing but that's pretty common in the community nowadays, and One does not simply go on a hotel and boot others' hotel

I had a respect for @Wouto but after seeing this, Clearly everything has changed.

Sorry Lucas, Very unprofessional staff. (Also seeing your staff's behaviour, They might as well boot me if I go on hotel and trash talk them).

Thats not Jack, Thats another faggot user from his hotel... Just like your faggot users who do the same thing on mine :L

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
Thats not Jack, Thats another faggot user from his hotel... Just like your faggot users who do the same thing on mine :L
Is it me or you're blind and dumb both?

Read the Op again, Then put your nose in between every fuck*ng thread. Stupid butthurt.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

XnERrYu.png

4qns74w.png
FTHF6RA.png

And you have 100% checked and confirmed that it isn't some joker causing trouble or have jumped to a conclusion?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
None of my staff, including me and Jack/Wouto own a booter. Why would I want a booter:confused:

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
And you have 100% checked and confirmed that it isn't some joker causing trouble or have jumped to a conclusion?
Pretty sure was lewis when I went on habflux, He proved it to me by going on his account on flux, while I got on to cross check.
I'm not that dumb craig, To bad name a hotel which is professionally ran by Jack and Lucas. :confused:

None of my staff, including me and Jack/Wouto own a booter. Why would I want a booter:confused:
That's what they all say lucas, Nevertheless all good, I just got extremely pissed at the attitude of him.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'm not that dumb craig, To bad name a hotel which is professionally ran by Jack and Lucas. :confused:

And where did I state that you're dumb? I didn't, but why did you only provide screenshots from one end (the user on your hotel) and not where Lewis apparently confirmed it on Habflux, hm? Someone who isn't dumb would back up his story. You clearly haven't.

Quick FYI: I couldn't care less for Habflux, but since you're going off-topic I'm doing the same.

Also, please follow the rules as seen , account sharing isn't allowed. Don't think we haven't noticed how your flag magically changes to India and matches up w/ @Hindi's account.

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
So.. How would I screenie pictures if im banned? I don't even remember my user, You're just going to take their side craig, But who really cares? None.

And Since, You brought it up, Yes Hindi uses the account

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
So.. How would I screenie pictures if im banned? I don't even remember my user, You're just going to take their side craig, But who really cares? None.

I'm sure Craig would vouch that I don't have a booter and wouldn't want and/or need one. Booting is pointless.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

You're saying it's impossible to take a screenshot before you got banned? huh? And no, I'm not taking their side, you're being an idiot and causing trouble for no reason. You're in the wrong, you could have backed yourself up, but instead no. You could of easily taken a screenshot at the time, why didn't you?

And okay, next time I see it happen, I'll happily follow the rules on your behalf, just for you.

I'm sure Craig would vouch that I don't have a booter and wouldn't want and/or need one. Booting is pointless.

I'm not vouching for that.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
And where did I state that you're dumb? I didn't, but why did you only provide screenshots from one end (the user on your hotel) and not where Lewis apparently confirmed it on Habflux, hm? Someone who isn't dumb would back up his story. You clearly haven't.

Quick FYI: I couldn't care less for Habflux, but since you're going off-topic I'm doing the same.

Also, please follow the rules as seen , account sharing isn't allowed. Don't think we haven't noticed how your flag magically changes to India and matches up w/ @Hindi's account.
Damnnn boy got put on blast

Is it me or you're blind and dumb both?

Read the Op again, Then put your nose in between every fuck*ng thread. Stupid butthurt.
Off topic:
all I was saying is to stop being such a hypothetical forgot because your users do the same...

Habbeonz

Jun 26, 2015
This hotel makes me wanna puke its just like Habboon whats so unique about it, You just took all habboons files fuck sake

Pretty sure was lewis when I went on habflux, He proved it to me by going on his account on flux, while I got on to cross check.

That's what they all say lucas, Nevertheless all good, I just got extremely pissed at the attitude of him.
Rite let me get this straight your saying they can't run a hotel good when Lucas was owner of the Biggest English Habbo Retro and Jack still is and they breach 1000 users, Goddamn its not they're fault that a User was annoying you if you use your brain You click on the guy and click the button "Ignore" :)

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
This hotel makes me wanna puke its just like Habboon whats so unique about it, You just took all habboons files fuck sake

Rite let me get this straight your saying they can't run a hotel good when Lucas was owner of the Biggest English Habbo Retro and Jack still is and they breach 1000 users, Goddamn its not they're fault that a User was annoying you if you use your brain You click on the guy and click the button "Ignore" :)

Did you even read this entire thread or going to conclusion to comment something so you can get your posts up? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread