Habcount.net ❥ New UI ❥ Hiring ❥ 15+ online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
We have recently changed our index to another one that we thought would go better with our CMS and we have also fixed up bits within the actual CMS. You can see the new index below:
6my6XwD.png

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
I like this hotel. For reasons of such;
1. It's CMS is simple and not over-loaded with junk.
2. It's quick and is always being worked on
3. It runs on a stable EMU edit and has a clean cut catalogue
4. I'm staff. Makes me happy.

But I recommend everyone to give this a shot. It's a great hotel, the people are friendly except for a very rare warez noob.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
New things are coming to Habcount shortly and some things we have already began implementing, come check it out and tell us what you think!

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
New things are coming to Habcount shortly and some things we have already began implementing, come check it out and tell us what you think!
Indeed, we have a bunch of things changing. We have actually made a very beneficial change quite recently that can be viewed on our staff page.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I highly recommend this hotel as its runned with proffessionalism and dedication, it has a great community and i 100% approve it. One of few hotels that have owners that know what they are doing, ill be sure to visit you later today Gan! Goodluck and 9.9/10 (because no one is perfect) ;)

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I highly recommend this hotel as its runned with proffessionalism and dedication, it has a great community and i 100% approve it. One of few hotels that have owners that know what they are doing, ill be sure to visit you later today Gan! Goodluck and 9.9/10 (because no one is perfect) ;)
Thanks, Seb. I appreciate it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread