Flash HabCheer // Professional Owned // R63B // Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Introduction

HabCheer is created by Detox (Glee), we always try out very best to bring you an experience like never before. I have owned hotel's in the past, which have been fairly successful. We have a strong hold on developing new features, furniture, and certain things not available on other retros. We may not be close to the top, as some might say, but you must start somewhere, right? Why not give us a try, and come along for the ride. We would extremely appreciate your feedback, or even your commitment. A hotel is lonely without people like you!

About

A fresh, awesome and whimsical hotel that is available 24/7! We strive to be make you have a good time (well, at least as much as we can). There is nothing better than you returning day after day to see what's new. There is a small but growing community that welcomes every new user with a cheerful smile. We work every day to help with problems you might have. We have also put in many hours of our time to make sure everything is 100% satisfactory.

Power

Unlike other hotels who pride themselves on running from cheap virtual private servers with minimal amounts of RAM, HabCheer has 2 protected dedicated server with plenty more RAM. 6GB to be exact, and much more room to grow if the need is there. This means there should not be any issue with processing power, as nothing is "shared". We run on R63B with many tweaks, and added features. You'll have to join to find out.

Visit Us soon!
I wish you would stop at
I’ll see you there!

Features!
- SSL
- News Comment (100%)
- Professional Staff

wgsqs4.png

nvegp3.png

2n7e7tk.png

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Well since I'm Canadian Hab = Montreal Canadians and Cheer = For Cheerful people and to be happy :) idk!

Obbex

Aug 19, 2014
Hmm.. not bad so far but please do add more pictures when ya can, keep it regularly updated aswell. But goodluck to ya, looks good so far! :)

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
I'll keep you updated on CMS side at moment since that is what I am working... I have the following pages coded.
Statistic :
51vek2.png

Just finished the Random Groups Still Buggy a little It's showing 2 random groups badges :s

288tl6o.png

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
I am registered on the hotel, and it seems no one is online. However, I do see bright future for this hotel.
Not a overloaded staff team for such a small hotel which I see go wrong with many. I like the CMS you chose and the tweaks you have made in-game.
Great job with the hotel, I will see you in-game!
Thanks, Crimzr

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
Have not checked out the client yet, but using a CMS that looks exactly like Habboons doesn't make you look unique and just like a bunch of people who rip others work.

Last edited:

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Why is everyone having so much trouble with groups? I got mine working pretty easy (Had to fix up a few things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread