Habboon Hotel - Harassment & Staff [Habbo Revealed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Well, habbo revealed have decided to conduct a investigation on Habboon for the second time on how they deal with harassment shared between users. Looks like it's been caught out! The results are quiet surprising. All footage captured are real and witness accounts have not been altered in any unfair way. The video was entirely filmed on Habboon (playboon.co)
Habbo Revealed's motto states 'We work for the users, rather then producers of such Habbo Retros'. Habboon is the biggest retro ever, and they can't even deal with racism/harassment/anti-Semitism as proven. What do you think? Is this natural? Is it stopable?

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Well, what did you really expect?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
why not report it on there forum instead of here? Waste of time here.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Don't confuse retros with Habbo.This kind of behaviour isn't allowed on Habbo, but retros are a completely different story.

Last edited:

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
why not report it on there forum instead of here? Waste of time here.
I've just messaged Zemi and other people that worked for Habbo Revealed currently at habboon, their post has been 'removed' from the forums and the Staff at Habboon are refusing to comment on anything else. They also threatened an 'infraction' if anything that demoted Habboon was on their forum.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I've just messaged Zemi and other people that worked for Habbo Revealed currently at habboon, their post has been 'removed' from the forums and the Staff at Habboon are refusing to comment on anything else. They also threatened an 'infraction' if anything that demoted Habboon was on their forum.
wait nevermind, i misread the forum, my bad.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, so went through their "Habboon Way" and it does actually say that bullying isn't allowed.
1.4. Do not bully, harass, or abuse other users; avoid violent or aggressive behaviour.
Keep in your mind that staff members get over 20(im guessing) help tickets every day, so why not give them more time?

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Yeah, so went through their "Habboon Way" and it does actually say that bullying isn't allowed.

Keep in your mind that staff members get over 20(im guessing) help tickets every day, so why not give them more time?

We just saw the same user again, roaming around the hotel continuing to use foul language. At one point he was right next to a actively talking staff member in a welcome lobby taking the rip out of someone's mum.

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
This is basically you stating that staff cant do there jobs on Habboon. Do you think they would be the second most popular retro if they couldn't? Erm no... I don't think so.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
They can't moderate every single user.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
They can't moderate every single user.

I think that a reporter said in the video, 'The user was reported by 3 different users' and they either received a warning for abusing the CFH system or been given a message that things were sorted. Yet, the bully continued, even after a whole day. Is this right? Decide for yourselves!

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
This is how Habbo community works, you have noobs,normal people,trollers & bullies you can't change that.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
This is how Habbo community works, you have noobs,normal people,trollers & bullies you can't change that.
Fair enough, what does everyone else think? Do you agree with the fact that bullying is not fully controllable yet? Is it simply how the Habbo community works?

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
UPDATE: A second video will be released momentarily, which will describe the impact that this video had on Habboon including an exclusive interview from an owner of Habboon Hotel. Stay subscribed in order to watch it as soon as it is released.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
To be fair, if you get "bullied" on Habboon, servers you right for being a pussy. Just join them and take the piss out of them and laugh it off. I have been "bullied" before, because I am fat, but I just laughed it off, made my own jokes and took piss out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread