HabboLike Hotel! URL not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkyben

Jan 18, 2012
So my revCMS config file is done, and localhost, IP, and won't connect to the site, any ideas? I reakon it's a revCMS error!

TheJigsawHakr

Dec 28, 2011
Localhost is your local server, hense the "local" Try allowing the ports: 80, 3360, and your server and mus ports through a firewall on your computer; Windows Firewall, Virus Protection Firewall. I had this exact problem. Also for more assistance on Port Forwarding and making sure its done correctly use Simple Port Forward

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Check to see if the IP it's trying to go to is correct. I always typed it incorrectly.
And sometimes on certain routers for a portforward to work you need to create a static IP address (I had to anyway)

Hope I helped.

funkyben

Jan 18, 2012
no helped the config was wrong, localhost is fixed, all thats left is the error

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [ ]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [ ]: [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. (trying to connect via tcp://http:3306) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [ ]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to hostTo get rid of because, then i will reportforward it!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
What's on line 48 of C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php ?
and if there's no solution go to that file and enter:
PHP:
ini_set('display_errors', 0);
PHP Tag (<?php)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread