Habbo X

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Hello all,

This is an interesting one, but please provide me with your opinion on HabboX.game
I'm amazed they are doing this considering the game is marketed towards children lol.

Kind regards,
Daltron.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
This is quite interesting, I am intrigued to see how it all plans out lol.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This has been out since the NFT Release on OpenSea for Habbo Avatars and Habbo Portraits lol, nothing new, you just have to spend more money for limited edition Habbo Shit, it does have some perks on Habbo.com but that's really it.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
It's an interesting concept and something retros should consider stealing.
A retro that uses crypto tokens for credits and NFTs for rares.
I'm considering going down that road for the retro project I'm currently working on.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
Hello all,

This is an interesting one, but please provide me with your opinion on HabboX.game
I'm amazed they are doing this considering the game is marketed towards children lol.

Kind regards,
Daltron.
I think Habbo has learned quickly that their demographic has aged with the game. If you look at Habbo's marketing (at what little marketing does exist), I don't think they target a children's audience anymore. Really I think Habbo X is an attempt to put crypto into the parent company's portfolio and Habbos are their labrats, oh and also they make A LOT of money on it (compared to what they're currently making from Habbo).

My opinion on it: I think it's really cool however they already said they won't condone gambling, which is a huge con. In order to Habbo to have a good come back trading has to be in full swing, and well, without gambling I don't think players are as drawn to collecting rares. I DO hope the project is successful, however the development has really dragged on, and I don't think it will quite BE Habbo, they're just kind of utilizing the Habbo platform to experiment with their crypto stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread