Feedback [Habbo Theme] RevCMS - Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Hey guys, It's me Shea, Normally im here to do graphics, this time i need feedback, Since the 'Habbo' theme of RevCMS was released by Hejula [I Think XD] I've noticed how it's very boring and plain, So I've set myself a mission to liven it up A BIT Haha! Anyway i need Feedback
don't just leave a rate ot 'Its bad' or 'Its good/alright' I Need proper answers, a rate, would you use it, Is it nice, color scheme, what i can add and change, Thanks :)

I4HZxQO.png

I Have created frontpage-image & made the background repeatable, I'm MID coding this & editing CSS Etc So... Yeah haha!

EDIT:

NOW FULLY CODED - TELL ME HOW I CAN IMPROVE

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Looks nice, although if you centered the header it would be much cleaner. But anyways nice work.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
The blue bar was designed to go accross because if you look at any othe rpage, theye's a bar that crosses the top, So i'm going to use it all through. :) And Rate? Would you use it in the future once coded & completed? & Thanks for feedback :p

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Thanks for the feedback guys, However i need ideas on how to improve too :) Thanks!

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Thanks for the feedback guys, However i need ideas on how to improve too :) Thanks!

I'd remove the ''Shea'' text on the image, and also make it a bit bigger. Just my opinion tho, your work, your thoughts.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
I'd remove the ''Shea'' text on the image, and also make it a bit bigger. Just my opinion tho, your work, your thoughts.

Thanks man great feedback on the resizing the images, what size was you thinking roughly to get and idea and yeah i will haha just put it there otherwise people steal work and post on other forums, Hate noobs like that.

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
Thanks man great feedback on the resizing the images, what size was you thinking roughly to get and idea and yeah i will haha just put it there otherwise people steal work and post on other forums, Hate noobs like that.

Haha yeah I feel you, but idk man, you just do what you wanna do. It's decent, that's good enough XD

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Haha yeah I feel you, but idk man, you just do what you wanna do. It's decent, that's good enough XD

Haha thanks, I Think I'm the only person to impliment images into this Theme [Honestly looks a bit like uber] and i made it my challenge :p Just wanted some feedback then i was going to edit more pages and release XD, Not the best with CSS, But alright with PHP, Haha that's my downfall, The CSS Haha!

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Its nice but you can improved it, make the index image with a white border?

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Okay
Login Button: I'll edit the 'Login' colour
Center Image: Might change the forrest looking background
Borders Etc: Still Editing & Stuff
Sorry this is a late reply, Been in hospital lately & havn't had a chance to upload it or edit it or anything. - I'll get working on it again.
jrE2Swa.png

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Forest one and the actual bg dosent match, try making it like ubercms ;P

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I like this, might install it onto my hotel! Thanks though Jake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread