darkzea123

Dec 5, 2010
Live Demo

Pulse-hotel.com
You must be registered for see images attach

Includes
me page
rares
bot shop (bot looks, chats and response)
vault coded and working for furni and duckets and coins
and much more

also inbox me if you want the emu they have

it contains the latest swift emu with lots of edits and improvements a few custom commands
Pay commands for users (trading and so on) coins and duckets
reedemable duckets includes swf for the ducket it self
sellroom and buyroom
one way gates can be set to a price
and bots working in cata
if it shit let me know so i can take it down instead of get hate :L
Pm me for link since mediafire keeps removing

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Looks nice, the text where it says "Welcome, Power." could use some more padding left, thats about it good release.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
To put this bluntly, its a mess.​
Here's what you could do.​
I don't like how the Welcome goes in to the avatar​
The Whole coming soon thing on side bar looks rubbish​
The account balance looks rubbish​
The page is rather busy.​

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
To put this bluntly, its a mess.​
Here's what you could do.​
I don't like how the Welcome goes in to the avatar​
The Whole coming soon thing on side bar looks rubbish​
The account balance looks rubbish​
The page is rather busy.​

Doesn't look like that big of a mess to me.

It takes 2 seconds to move the text out of the way of the avatar.
The coming soon thing is probably for the owners to add themselves or maybe it really is coming soon with a new update
I actually like the account balance thing, it makes it look unique
If busy means that the page looks too full, it's not too hard to press the backspace button on some things.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Doesn't look like that big of a mess to me.

It takes 2 seconds to move the text out of the way of the avatar.
The coming soon thing is probably for the owners to add themselves or maybe it really is coming soon with a new update
I actually like the account balance thing, it makes it look unique
If busy means that the page looks too full, it's not too hard to press the backspace button on some things.

I can understand your points but shouldn't the OP have done all of that before releasing it such as the coming soon and taking the buggy Welcome {username} out?

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011
Everything doesn't have to be spoonfed to everyone. It's just basic HTML and CSS.

It May be BASICS but you have too make it look good from my opinion if he had done a few changes it would look good, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is his and this is yours.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Everything doesn't have to be spoon-fed to everyone. It's just basic HTML and CSS.

Im pretty capable of HTML & CSS. It's kind of a developer standard. Don't expect the OP to get the whole parade for a bit of shoddy coding, which it seems you want to be done. I was making those points that it should of been fixed before release instead of it being all bugged and require the dire need of fixing because OP can't code properly.

darkzea123

Dec 5, 2010
Link updated, sorry taken so long and the coming soon is for you to add your self its simple html just echo there username and look in the box no point me coding something no one would understand how to make users of the week ect and depending on your screen resolution is where there welcome name is and if you don't like certain parts remove them i used this on my old retro its up to you lot if you want it or not. thanks for all your options much appreciated.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
To be honest, I like the idea of it. But, it could use a touch-up, with the spacing and etc.
Keep it up.

darkzea123

Dec 5, 2010
thanks for the comments but like i said this is just my old hotel cms if you like it download and edit to your likeing :)

Users who are viewing this thread