Habbo.swf not updating

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Hi,

Basically, I've edited my Habbo.swf file in SWF Decompiler, and it normally works perfectly fine, the issue is, the SWF file actually updating in the folder "r63" so basically, I've edited the Habbo.swf to how I want/like it. And I replace it in my R63 folder, it asks me if I want to replace, I click yes. But for some reason, when I replace it with a NEW/Different SWF File, it just keeps replacing the one that's already there which means that the client/habbo.swf will not change. And I've noticed that the SWF I edited on my computer, it says: Date modified: 12/08/2014 15:42. However when I go to replace it in my r63 folder, it comes up: Date modified: 12/08/2014 7:42am. Which is the time I added the LAST swf file. Not the one I'm trying to get working. Can someone please help me? I'm loosing users because of red speech bubbles. I've changed them to white in my SWF but now it just won't change. :(

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It takes time unless you change the file name so the web server will update as a new file (Fastest way is to your client/config and where it says your habbo.swf is %url%/r63/habbo.swf change it to something else .swf and then save and reload the client , and set it back to habbo.swf or when placing a new file in swf call it like %hotelname%.swf and then change your config to %swfname%.swf

Users who are viewing this thread