Habbo Retro Seckey help! :)

Krizhtian

Jul 20, 2016
Hey, this is my first thread, so I'm sorry if I do something wrong. But, there is no security code to write in when you register on my hotel :) // it says ''seckey'' but there is no security code to write in? And if you try to enter without writing anything it says its the wrong seckey. Sorry for my english, if you'd like to help me, please answer this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi

Go into your Database and view the design table of your 'Users' and add the field SECKEY VARCHAR 120 0 NOT NULL

That should work for you.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Run this query.
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) NOT NULL;
In navicat on your hotel DB

Last edited:

Krizhtian

Jul 20, 2016
Hey, I tried running the query, but there is still no security code on the register page. Could someone help me via teamview or Skype? :) Would mean alot.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
you guys are making it seem complicated, prob confusing the hell out of him. just run this as a query in your database
PHP:
ALTER table users ADD column seckey VARCHAR(999);

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
you guys are making it seem complicated, prob confusing the hell out of him. just run this as a query in your database
PHP:
ALTER table users ADD column seckey VARCHAR(999);
This isnt his issue at all, after he explained further on Skype, and personally tried to register - I found the error was nothing to do with the DB, however it was simply an error with register.php -> It is now fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread