Habbo retro always disconnecting, when i write something

Delshad

May 1, 2012
Hello Devbest. When i write something in my client it disconnecting. And then my emulator saying this:
You must be registered for see images attach

I dont know why :/
Video:

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Hello Devbest. When i write something in my client it disconnecting. And then my emulator saying this:
You must be registered for see images attach

I dont know why :/
Video:

Post the exception from your error logs and what rank are you make sure the rank you are is in your premission_ranks or w.e it is.

Delshad

May 1, 2012
7/19/2014 9:50:58 PM: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 3.
at System.Data.RBTree`1.GetNodeByIndex(Int32 userIndex)
at System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.<>c__DisplayClassc.<ShowResults>b__8(Int32 number) in c:\Users\admin\Gold-Tree-Emulator-3\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 4321
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.ShowResults(Room Room, Int32 QuestionId, GameClient Session) in c:\Users\admin\Gold-Tree-Emulator-3\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 4321
at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Misc.ChatCommandHandler.<>c__DisplayClassa.<smethod_5>b__7() in c:\Users\admin\Gold-Tree-Emulator-3\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Misc\ChatCommandHandler.cs:line 2710
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Lmao that used to happen to me, It's something in the commands, i'm guessing you're using GTE? cause that always happened to me, You probably gave someone permissions in the user_permissions or w/e, remove the latest perms u did or edits you did to the db, reload emu and it'll get fixed, That's how i used to fix mine.

Users who are viewing this thread