Habbo FurniFinder and Download SQL and SWF Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfiore88

Nov 19, 2012
r21313.png

Hello guys,

Today I want to introduce my new project, a real-time FurniFinder and Downloader SQL and SWF!

The FurniFinder I created takes care of scanning the new habbo furni and automatically creates SQL codes for items_base, catalog_items and furnidata strings.

In addition, allows you to download .swf files for each furni!
In a recent release (v0.3) I've added a Furni Cart! Now you can add furni in it and Download a .zip file with furniture, catalog_items, furnidata and files .swf :)

FurniHabbo is compatible with Butterfly/Butterstorm/BCStorm and Phoenix Emulator!
The furnifinder URL is

Created By Giovanni Fiore AKA Guitarist88

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Needs improvement but it's decent. Maybe you could release a small part of this like the detector where it will detect the furni and then download it.
Maybe add an option where they can build a collection of furniture so they don't just have to go into every single furni and copy and paste.

gfiore88

Nov 19, 2012
Maybe add an option where they can build a collection of furniture so they don't just have to go into every single furni and copy and paste.

Ehm... It's already implemented! Click green button to add furni into furni cart and download furni in bunch!

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Ehm... It's already implemented! Click green button to add furni into furni cart and download furni in bunch!
Didn't notice that. Good site but you need to make sure that the furni is sittable or the beds are layable, ect since they don't work currently.

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
It's a good idea however to follow what Dann said above, Yeah would be great to have but it's easy to change from 0 too 1 :)

How simple it may sound doesn't really matter what happens.

CosmoTrigger

Dec 30, 2012
This is really sweet, makes it so much easier now that's its all in one place. Thanks for making this, I will definitely use it. You should put categories though, it would make it a lot more organised and easier to find things.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This is actually a really good idea, you might want to add a pagination script, or furniture categories to keep it nice and organised, but good luck with it, I'll probably use it a few times.

- EDIT - oops, didn't see comment above.

CosmoTrigger

Dec 30, 2012
This is actually a really good idea, you might want to add a pagination script, or furniture categories to keep it nice and organised, but good luck with it, I'll probably use it a few times.

- EDIT - oops, didn't see comment above.
Great minds think alike.

gfiore88

Nov 19, 2012
23 new furnis just founded by ! Try it now!

Nebula

Mar 4, 2013
This is actually so sweet, but yea you really should make catagories, and also add some more older furni :) Besides that this is a really great release and i hope you continue updating it

gfiore88

Nov 19, 2012
v0.5 just released!

Now with fully support for recent mods and integration on furnis integrated by Habbo!

Now .swf files are cracked to support the recent changes introduced on furnis by Habbo!

An appropriate script takes care of downloading the furnis, crack'em on-fly and make them available to download immediately!

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Going to try this when I get on my laptop

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
If i want to download the zit i get an error like: PHP Warning: file_get_contents( ): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\furnihabbo.com\httpdocs\include\createZip.php on line 41

gfiore88

Nov 19, 2012
I'm sorry to inform you that I have been forced to close my project furnihabbo.com following a letter from the legal department of Sulake.

Some of you probably bothered my site and thought to send a report to Sulake.

The project FurniHabbo.com is back to being one of my private project now. Thanks to those who supported and appreciated the work done in these few months and thanks to those who had made FurniHabbo.com an indispensable tool for their retroserver.

Regards,
Guitarist88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread