Habbo Emulator - iO6 - C#.NET - Stable Roleplay

Does this look like a promising development?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hello DevBest,
I've currently started a development which will most-likely eliminate the usage of reality and mainy other... horribly programmed emulators!

Basic Content/About Box

This Roleplay emulator is currently based on Butterfly (Post) but might be released in 2 solutions as Mango and Butterfly, I basically love mango and matty did a great job so most of butterfly is inspired and recoded neater in reference to mango.

To-Do List (Comp/InComp)
Basic Roleplay Interface 100%
Caching Roleplay Data 90%
Basic Roleplay Features 40% (Still alot more to code)
Basic Timer Interface 100%Basic Arrow/ATM System 50%
Basic BotAI for (Police, Mailman, Missionaries, etc) 10%Basic Gangs/Factions/Corporations 70%

Edits I've done to improve Butterfly
log4net Installation
x64bit Debugger
Documenting Emulator Content
Cleaning up/Recoding sloppy classes
Removing un-needed bullshit
Adding In missing Packet Structure

Snippets/Screenies
Snippets of Node.js - (Updated)
Snippets of Main Roleplay Class - - Old Link -

Screenies of iO1 - , , , !
More coming soon!

Habbo IO
vs Other emulatorsI've been constantly recoding and changing this emulator for about a year now, I think I find myself with more than enough experience to provide stable methods and a readable amount of code. If you where ever to actually study reality instead of "ChatCommandHandler.cs" you'd notice that the reality's timers are clearly just 1 of the reasons its so glitchy, Alot of Developers took a vote that "System.Timers (Habbo)" vs "System.Threading (Reality)", We've come to realize the main reason these emulators fail, Its about patience, stability, readable/executable code, clean logging and profiling, constant test and optimizing the code before you even release an emulator.

What I've Coded for you to edit freely
I've included a basic Roleplay Class that will allow you to edit/remove/disable features throughout the roleplay. Inside that same class is a Server Timer coded for the Cooldown within the Commands.

Credits
Current credits are to:

Martin - Original Butterfly
Matty - Mango Snippets
meth0d - Snowlight Snippets
Mondo/m0de - Everything else

Code:
Snippet for Command structure
Click Here!

About Gameplay Structures
Current Gameplay structure is coded to be easily edited and readable. I've used the method where you can edit it in a .txt file and the Emulator does NOT cache this its preformed everything the command is executed because of how fast and safe it is to read. This includes "JailID: 9".

About Command Structures
Current Command Structure is a coded with a basic "switch string" method but will be recoded to 1 command per class and before the command can be ran it has to be loaded and cached on emulator startup into a list which registers the command for a specific (rank, gender, user, etc).
iO6's commands will contain update commands for this process without having to reload the emulator ex. :updatecommands.

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
This is like the 3rd time.. You keep making projects of the same thing with a different name.. You don't need to open a new thread each time.
What are you talking about this is my 2nd thread in the development section, and its a whole different project

J0E

200% Nigga C# ✔
Jul 27, 2013
Pointless development; probably code ripped out of Shock EMU v1
Along with the node class implemented by me but if you get node working fair enough, but good luck <3_<3<3_<3<3_<3

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Pointless development; probably code ripped out of Shock EMU v1
Along with the node class implemented by me but if you get node working fair enough, but good luck <3_<3<3_<3<3_<3
1. Node is 100% and not from you at all
2. Shock Emu is poorly coded with tons of fucking flaws, Me? I have OCD when it comes to coding so scratch that.
3. I gave snippets so no way in hell :lol:

Don't try to take credit for node Cooper, Its easy to setup/Easy to use

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Any updates on this Jayden?

Feb 1, 2014
Yeah I've coded basic RP commands
Starting coding guns but also working on an emulator from scratch so development will be slow

One million pounds says you haven't done any work whatsoever and have scrapped it. Another one million pounds says that when you say "Emulator from scratch" you actually mean, editing an emulator slightly and renaming the solution name.

Oct 11, 2014
One million pounds says you haven't done any work whatsoever and have scrapped it. Another one million pounds says that when you say "Emulator from scratch" you actually mean, editing an emulator slightly and renaming the solution name.
lets just hope this one is the last.
Hello DevBest,
I've currently started a development which will most-likely eliminate the usage of reality and mainy other... horribly programmed emulators!

Basic Content/About Box

This Roleplay emulator is currently based on Butterfly (Post) but might be released in 2 solutions as Mango and Butterfly, I basically love mango and matty did a great job so most of butterfly is inspired and recoded neater in reference to mango.

To-Do List (Comp/InComp)
Basic Roleplay Interface 100%
Caching Roleplay Data 90%
Basic Roleplay Features 40% (Still alot more to code)
Basic Timer Interface 100%Basic Arrow/ATM System 50%
Basic BotAI for (Police, Mailman, Missionaries, etc) 10%Basic Gangs/Factions/Corporations 70%

Edits I've done to improve Butterfly
log4net Installation
x64bit Debugger
Documenting Emulator Content
Cleaning up/Recoding sloppy classes
Removing un-needed bullshit
Adding In missing Packet Structure

Snippets/Screenies
Snippets of Node.js - (Updated)
Snippets of Main Roleplay Class - - Old Link -

Screenies of iO1 - , , , !
More coming soon!

Habbo IO
vs Other emulatorsI've been constantly recoding and changing this emulator for about a year now, I think I find myself with more than enough experience to provide stable methods and a readable amount of code. If you where ever to actually study reality instead of "ChatCommandHandler.cs" you'd notice that the reality's timers are clearly just 1 of the reasons its so glitchy, Alot of Developers took a vote that "System.Timers (Habbo)" vs "System.Threading (Reality)", We've come to realize the main reason these emulators fail, Its about patience, stability, readable/executable code, clean logging and profiling, constant test and optimizing the code before you even release an emulator.

What I've Coded for you to edit freely
I've included a basic Roleplay Class that will allow you to edit/remove/disable features throughout the roleplay. Inside that same class is a Server Timer coded for the Cooldown within the Commands.

Credits
Current credits are to:

Martin - Original Butterfly
Matty - Mango Snippets
meth0d - Snowlight Snippets
Mondo/m0de - Everything else

Code:
Snippet for Command structure
Click Here!

About Gameplay Structures
Current Gameplay structure is coded to be easily edited and readable. I've used the method where you can edit it in a .txt file and the Emulator does NOT cache this its preformed everything the command is executed because of how fast and safe it is to read. This includes "JailID: 9".

About Command Structures
Current Command Structure is a coded with a basic "switch string" method but will be recoded to 1 command per class and before the command can be ran it has to be loaded and cached on emulator startup into a list which registers the command for a specific (rank, gender, user, etc).
iO6's commands will contain update commands for this process without having to reload the emulator ex. :updatecommands.
Snowflake is it?

J0E

200% Nigga C# ✔
Jul 27, 2013
1. Node is 100% and not from you at all
2. Shock Emu is poorly coded with tons of fucking flaws, Me? I have OCD when it comes to coding so scratch that.
3. I gave snippets so no way in hell :lol:

Don't try to take credit for node Cooper, Its easy to setup/Easy to use

Shock EMU is not poorly coded; the fact you act like you have OCD and try to starkly show that you're somehow a talented programmer is beyond me, Node is not from me; and node is not easy to set up for you as you used to beg me...
Frankly I will let this fail, waiting to see your next development thread! :p

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Shock EMU is not poorly coded; the fact you act like you have OCD and try to starkly show that you're somehow a talented programmer is beyond me, Node is not from me; and node is not easy to set up for you as you used to beg me...
Frankly I will let this fail, waiting to see your next development thread! :p
Don't be mad that I simply don't care for your work anymore, I never tried to prove i was a talened programmer, And why you think your shock edit is good is beyond me, I've viewed your code and I think you're no were near as clean as me

Feb 1, 2014
Don't be mad that I simply don't care for your work anymore, I never tried to prove i was a talened programmer, And why you think your shock edit is good is beyond me, I've viewed your code and I think you're no were near as clean as me
Step off your high horse Jaden, Shock is far better then your abilities and that's coming from me.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Step off your high horse Jaden, Shock is far better then your abilities and that's coming from me.
Shock hasn't got any feature that I cannot duplicate 10x better, You haven't seen me code since... fair late 2014 and I'm pretty sure theres such thing as improving

Feb 1, 2014
Shock hasn't got any feature that I cannot duplicate 10x better, You haven't seen me code since... fair late 2014 and I'm pretty sure theres such thing as improving

No Jaden, because you are able to duplicate Mango's PlayerData class doesn't mean anything is "10x" better.
I've seen your code both on Devbest and on rival forums.
You have improved but you're not at the initial standard of a developer nor what you think you are.

E.G I want you to take a hard look at the node process and see what's wrong with it.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
No Jaden, because you are able to duplicate Mango's PlayerData class doesn't mean anything is "10x" better.
I've seen your code both on Devbest and on rival forums.
You have improved but you're not at the initial standard of a developer nor what you think you are.

E.G I want you to take a hard look at the node process and see what's wrong with it.
Again, I said you haven't seen my code. This must mean that the snippets above don't really count, You haven't seen my code on DevBest nor on Rival Forums Recently because I haven't released anything. You have no idea of my knowledge in C# so that makes your second to last statement irrelevant

Feb 1, 2014
Again, I said you haven't seen my code. This must mean that the snippets above don't really count, You haven't seen my code on DevBest nor on Rival Forums Recently because I haven't released anything. You have no idea of my knowledge in C# so that makes your second to last statement irrelevant

Do you realize what you just said? Snippets show someone's quality of code. You started a new thread of a rival forum not so long ago as per it hasn't been updated and will most likely be locked. You have given everyone an idea of how you code with your snippets. None of what I'm saying is irrelevant whatsoever since you are showing everyone how you code.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Doesn't matter we'll just wait and see.

J0E

200% Nigga C# ✔
Jul 27, 2013
Do you realize what you just said? Snippets show someone's quality of code. You started a new thread of a rival forum not so long ago as per it hasn't been updated and will most likely be locked. You have given everyone an idea of how you code with your snippets. None of what I'm saying is irrelevant whatsoever since you are showing everyone how you code.
Yessssss tell em

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
/closed

There seems to have been no updates within the last 14 days, feel free to PM me to have it re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread