[Habbo] Easy Edit [1.0]

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
Hello Devbest, Today I will be releasing what I decided to call Easy edit. This is mainly for noobs, who want to have their own hamachi hotel, or whatever, and cannot code. This allows you to make your me page almost fully customizable, with 3 content boxes on the left able to be edited, and 1 on the right. This is sure not to fail for noobs. All you have to do is edit some settings, and boom! Your ready for your rocking site. Every feature is able to be changed like your website alert can be switched to your title one. So I will show you a youtube video of the stuff!
Download:

Pictures
gfb7Z.png

dWYC5.png

Just follow the read-me file and you will be ok...
Place this in your skins folder, double click Easy Edit, and place the habbo in it anyways :)

Version Status: 1.0
Version Under Development:2.0

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
Global.php For your global website page settings
PHP:
<?php

##########################################
# Habbo Theme-Cleaner Source Version 2.0  #
# Edit Pages With Ease All Through 1 File #
# Add Navigation Links All Through 1 File #
# Coded By Lightzz From Devbest.com (2012)#
# Email [email protected] For Help  #
#########################################
?>

<?php

$footer="Revcms By Kryptos | Habbo Theme By Hejula | Easy Edit By chrispettyjohn meeeeeeeeeeeeeee";

$alertm="this is our alert text if alert is switched to true"; // Modifies The Website Alert

$user="Leader";

$campaign="$camp1 <br> $camp2";

$camp1="Campaign One";

$camp2="Campaign Two";
?>

And do not forget settings.php for your me page settings
PHP:
<?php

##########################################
# Habbo Theme-Cleaner Source Version 2.0  #
# Edit Pages With Ease All Through 1 File #
# Add Navigation Links All Through 1 File #
# Coded By Lightzz From Devbest.com (2012)#
# Email [email protected] For Help  #
#########################################
?>

<?php
# Me Page Configuration Options #
//Everything Is Either "true" or "false"

$alert="false"; // Modifies If The Website Alert Shows

$campaigns="false"; // Modifies If The Campaigns Shows

$radio="false"; //Modifies If The Radio Shows . Only have radio on if alert is off

// This Modifies The Text Of The Content Boxes

$title1="THIS"; // The Title Of The First Content Box.

$title2="Purrr"; // The Title Of The Second Content Box.

$text1="Welcome to the hotel, I hope you enjoy it here!"; // This Modifies The Text In The First Content Box.

$text2="this is real shit bro"; //This Modies The Text Of The Second Content Box.
?>

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Version 2.0 coming...With mysql settings, so users can modify their own "me" page...Possibly a homes things :)

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
I don't really like it.. What's the point in the two boxes underneath "Enter Client"?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I don't really like it.. What's the point in the two boxes underneath "Enter Client"?
Its for noobs, everything is editable...We also have user of the week on the right under news editable too. :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I don't get this? Why don't you just use 'class.template.php' and add in shit like '$this->setParams('footer', 'RevCMS, by Kryptos!');' - it would make things A WHOLE LOT easier, and you'd be using the CMS how you SHOULD be. - You would also be out-putting like {footer} - if you do this via MySQL, that shit is so dumb.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I don't get this? Why don't you just use 'class.template.php' and add in shit like '$this->setParams('footer', 'RevCMS, by Kryptos!');' - it would make things A WHOLE LOT easier, and you'd be using the CMS how you SHOULD be. - You would also be out-putting like {footer} - if you do this via MySQL, that shit is so dumb.
It's easier to customize without being in class.template. It's not for coders, it's for noobs. The whole point of v.2 with mysql shit, Is for a more user editable me page.

Corrections

I'll be there.
Aug 27, 2012
It's easier to customize without being in class.template. It's not for coders, it's for noobs. The whole point of v.2 with mysql shit, Is for a more user editable me page.
Yeah, for noobs... but I still dont get the point for two boxes under the Enter client :confused:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

How is it easier to edit without it being in a file that everyone already has and needs? - Calling it via MySQL will be stupid. - You can still simply copy and paste a few lines.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I was hoping it would be much better. Such a horrible release.
Sorry to hear all of this. I guess as a lot of people are thinking, I just make version 2.0 editable on the config file. I am not at home, so it will be later on Tuesday, or something.Anyways, Calling it via mysql, is because every user will have their own settings, so it will be a whole lot better.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
No what, Fuck this whole development, I will be making a better version this weekend on my website. Stay tuned for some updates, A different thing is coming ;)
A nice web-builder system.
I am pretty sure that requires more than basic php, Which I can't do. I think it might require javascript effects like weebly has for dragging and dropping. But I guess I make that, I guess you just have to wait a long time for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread