Flash Habbo Diablo | R63 | New UI | 24/7 | No Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabloxx

Mar 31, 2014
59u5xz.png

Diablo Hotel
is a newly formed Retro Habbo that opend 28th of March, but didn't go that well so i shut it down because i could pay for the Dedi. Now i opend it once more for a test drive. The server started as a small school project for me and my friend because we wanted to have fun, but we came trough with that we wanted it to become big.

Server Emu: We are currently running Plus Emu Revision 2. Yes i know Plus Emu has a lot of bugs, but i am a C++ Developer who love to code. I've fixed a lot allready and will continue fixing untill there is minor bugs that doesn't even count.
CMS: We are running RevCMS with the HabboExtreme theme just because i dont know how to design or even code PHP/Style.

What do VIP get?
VIP is one of our most amazing fuetures where we have added custom benefits from being a VIP on Habbo Diablo.
Commands: Mimic, Enable, Push, Pull
You will also be rewarded with 2 rares that is inpossible to get for normal players each week from staff members!
As a VIP you will also get your room of choice in the Promoted room tab!
In my thoughts of the price we have given VIP i would say this is cheap: 5£ GBP

Staff:
We started out as two guys bored at school and we thougt back in the old days when habbo were really popular. So we figured "Why not try to make our own" i responded that this was a great idea. Now we are 7 Staff members that will assist you in anyway you like! We will NOT break the rules ofcourse. So please dont ask for rares or staff.
We are also hiring!
Habbo Diablo is looking for professional staff that knows their way around SQL and ingame support.
We have me as a Developer
Prebs is my Co - Founder
And some more people i can't list

Here are some screenshots:

Index Page
4h3wk4.png

Index Page
35jhtsh.png

Staff Page

30b1gfk.jpg

Client
2i1dqf9.jpg

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Not a fan of your CMS or logo. You should really change your domain and 7 staff is way too much considering you just opened.
Good luck.

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
You have 22 registered users and 7 of them are staff members? You should demote at least half of them, 7 staff members on a new hotel is ridiculous. Looks like you don't know how to operate a hotel. I will not be staying on your hotel. So good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread