Not open for further replies.

Alb

Dec 26, 2013
Hi the title explains for it self.
Detail's and Submission forms:
Signature Form:
Name That will be on Signature:
Buying: (Yes/No)Only cost's £1
Any specific Habbo image in text: (Image url/Image/Furniture Name)
If buying you will receive it in High definition without my signature on it, If not then my signature will be on it and may not be in high definition.
Habbo Banner form:
Buying: (Yes/No)Cost's same as signature
Hotel Name:
Hotel Url:
Font Style: (If you font mind any just put N/A)
Background: (Image Url/Image Or if you don't mind and you want any just leave it blank)
Font/text at bottom:
Custom Image font(Buyer's Only) (Image url/Image or if you don't mind any just leave it blank)
Same term's apply for banner as they apply for Signature.
Disclaimer :
This is a Digital service and is non-refundable,I will not be held responsible for scamming,lying or threatening once this is purchased! however if you do lose your banner I will give you a backup image which will last for 31 Day's after purchase, if you would like to expand the expire date pm me asap before deletion because I will be unable to restore it.
Note to buyer's:
Once you have purchased at least 3 times or Subscribed to my graphics Lesson's which only cost's £4.50, you'll be allowed to share the type of photography I have taught you to make.

Alb

Dec 26, 2013
bodge ost: 343106 said:
The fuck? Are you going to scam your clients or something?
No I am just saying if they try to claim their money back on paypal then it will not work for those reasons

care to provide some images of the work u done
I done these quickly but here they are:
6b8ebec2f365b4cf123b599c7d99c3bb.png

Gif:
giphy.gif

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
No I am just saying if they try to claim their money back on paypal then it will not work for those reasons

I done these quickly but here they are:
6b8ebec2f365b4cf123b599c7d99c3bb.png

Gif:
giphy.gif
lol, you're trying to sell banners that can be made on MS Paint.
also your .gif banner doesn't loop.
disable anti-aliasing on your volter font otherwise it looks blurry

Alb

Dec 26, 2013
lol, you're trying to sell banners that can be made on MS Paint.
also your .gif banner doesn't loop.
disable anti-aliasing on your volter font otherwise it looks blurry
Thank you for your feedback and I have attempted to disable anti-aliasing

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I'm sorry kid but your banners. No one would buy them xD. This is something I would of created when I first attempted doing banners like 3 years ago lol. 1. Description text is blurry - bad. 2. logo - very original not good. 3. overall design, looks the same as every other banner designer, try something different.

Reactions: Sab

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
This is nice. Not very original, but it looks like you know what you're doing x)

BTW, Help a noob out, how do you get the speech bubble on the banner? And the avatar action.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Selling graphic services is no longer aloud, you have 3 days to update your thread. Failing to do so will mean closure of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread