Service Habbo alts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hi there! I will be doing custom habbo alts.
Just tell me your habbo name what gesture you want your habbo doing and if you want me to customise it (long hair,eye colour,sitting on a couch etc)
Here is some I made
LoqkdKi.png
UxoYWXR.png

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hi there! I will be doing custom habbo alts.
Just tell me your habbo name what gesture you want your habbo doing and if you want me to customise it (long hair,eye colour,sitting on a couch etc)
Here is some I made
LoqkdKi.png
UxoYWXR.png
aw I remember when I use to do alts at Habbo Fansites, such good banter. Good luck with your service, seems cool that people are offering to do these.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
aw I remember when I use to do alts at Habbo Fansites, such good banter. Good luck with your service, seems cool that people are offering to do these.
aha just learnt how to do them recently for a fansite and it turns out they're super easy to do

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
aha just learnt how to do them recently for a fansite and it turns out they're super easy to do
mm you should join - I'm a admin there and I'm sure your alts would be pretty good at our site;)

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
mm you should join - I'm a admin there and I'm sure your alts would be pretty good at our site;)
Yep sure will won't be active though as I've got school I will only be able to make most alts when its the weekend add my skype dan10kent and give me a list of alts to do and I will get them done
@OwenRussell just signed up as dan10kent whats your name?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread