Habbo 2.0 [Habbo Theme (Cleaned Up & Organized) ]

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Today Devbest, I will be releasing the theme that Habline-Hotel.org has been using for about the past week. The theme was still under development during its usage, but than development on the theme stopped because we decided to move onto something else. Anyways, this theme has some interesting features. The navigation itself comes from the database, alongside the sub-navigation, I will be telling you how that basically works but it took about a minute to code that in, so its not the best. Anyways, I am mainly excited about releasing this because the coding isn't so dirty,
-(I have OCD..so I have very peculiar ways of organizing my shit.)
Little Bit Of Some Help
How Do I add to the navigation? If you want it to be seen on the top navi everywhere you go..Just add it into (addon_navigation) Otherwise you will insert to (addon_sub_navigation) with the url/etc and ("page") is the name of the page it will be used on. Which you will add to the top of every page you do by pasting ($page=name).
Wheres the logo file? assistance/theme/images/logo.gif
Anyways Time For Images
bchg.png

ogmhZcT.png

If you want to add staff copy & paste one of the above scripts..and just edit the username :)

Want to download it?

BTW This is an early backup (60% of the pages are missing)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Thanks I probably finish it off later this week :)

Sent from my iPod touch using

Updated theme a lot. Sorry to say but any changes I personally make will be for Sin Hotel. However I am releasing 3.0 next week but that'll probably be it. Expect OmegaASE Beta to be included

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread