Introduction Greetings!

Lynnette

Sep 30, 2012
Hello my name is Lynnette, I live in the United States and I love to play online virtual worlds and try to help out with everything I can. I have lots of experience with Habbo hotels, inside and out. I do graphic design and sometimes even make exciting new things like templates for RevCMS!

I hope to interact with all of you, and have the best time while being here, feel free to ask me a question, I don't bite!

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Hello my name is Lynnette, I live in the United States and I love to play online virtual worlds and try to help out with everything I can. I have lots of experience with Habbo hotels, inside and out. I do graphic design and sometimes even make exciting new things like templates for RevCMS!

I hope to interact with all of you, and have the best time while being here, feel free to ask me a question, I don't bite!
Welcome!

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011

Woo, another girl. Welcome ;]

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yaaay. More females. Maybe we can start a community kitchen project.

jkjk. welcome to the boards!

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Welcome to DevBest,

Also meet , DevBest's official child molester

Users who are viewing this thread