Goodbye m0nsta./mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Lmfao this is just fucking fantastic.

I wasn't dead as you can tell. I just hand't posted on Facebook in about 5 days, I hadn't replied to any of and iMessages because I had no Wi-Fi and hadn't been on DevBest for the same reason so no one could get hold of me. It wasn't deliberately set up to troll you all but damn this is hilarious.

I've had so many texts, messages on Facebook, messages on here asking me if I'm dead. People have also been asking my friends on Facebook if I was actually dead.

Superb.
I still believe you're dead. *troll*

anyways, welcome back to hell :)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
1343649158-Screenshot_1.png

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
How dare you tell him he is an ex-member of hell?

That's a nice screenshot.

We don't need to give him a proper funeral.. he's dead you know. He's with us here on hell now.
I never said he was an ex member of hell?! I said welcome BACK. He had been gone from hell for a little while. Probably unexpected vacation yano.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I never said he was an ex member of hell?! I said welcome BACK. He had been gone from hell for a little while. Probably unexpected vacation yano.
If you get what I mean...

I AM WELCOMING HIM ON A BETTER HELL.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
This is actually funny, I'm actually lolling right now.

Anyway, time for dinner. I'mma go wake and up.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
shut the fuck up. no one cares.

I knew they were trolling as soon as I seen donkey write lol after he updated the sb
It was no intentional troll, people genuinely thought I was dead. People I know in real life were asking people that I know if I was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread