Goodbye m0nsta./mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Mark is dead. R.I.P.

(P.S, I heard he came on MSN as a ghost, and told he was with god. Just a shoutbox rumour).

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
It sucks the way he died because his last post on a thread was

" "

:l

Mark was my favorite MOD - I feel so sad he died at such a young age.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
It sucks the way he died because his last post on a thread was

" "

:l

Mark was my favorite MOD - I feel so sad he died at such a young age.
I feel so sad you were just trololololol'd
facepalm.jpg

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
oh because when my brother dies, I am going to grab my phone and text people on the internet. a picture of him dead.
facepalm.jpg

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
oh because when my brother dies, I am going to grab my phone and text people on the internet. a picture of him dead.
facepalm.jpg

What a supportive brother you have, oh and the emotion-con you put, i know it's one of you crying. but dont worry - we all feel sad bruh

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
What a supportive brother you have, oh and the emotion-con you put, i know it's one of you crying. but dont worry - we all feel sad bruh
Just sayin, you are horrible at trolling. One thing you are good at is being a dumbfuck. :D

FullVelocity

Jun 11, 2012
He is not dead, he accepted my friend request on facebook today and said he was not dead. He has just not been on for a couple of days.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Lmfao this is just fucking fantastic.

I wasn't dead as you can tell. I just hand't posted on Facebook in about 5 days, I hadn't replied to any of and iMessages because I had no Wi-Fi and hadn't been on DevBest for the same reason so no one could get hold of me. It wasn't deliberately set up to troll you all but damn this is hilarious.

I've had so many texts, messages on Facebook, messages on here asking me if I'm dead. People have also been asking my friends on Facebook if I was actually dead.

Superb.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Lmfao this is just fucking fantastic.

I wasn't dead as you can tell. I just hand't posted on Facebook in about 5 days, I hadn't replied to any of and iMessages because I had no Wi-Fi and hadn't been on DevBest for the same reason so no one could get hold of me. It wasn't deliberately set up to troll you all but damn this is hilarious.

I've had so many texts, messages on Facebook, messages on here asking me if I'm dead. People have also been asking my friends on Facebook if I was actually dead.

Superb.
Welcome to hell Mark! Enjoy your eternal stay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread