Furni issue

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Ive been added some new furni releases from the furni release section and I've add my own page for them etc ran the sqls add the rest of the data and add the swfs. Cleared cache and still don't show in cata but just black boxes. Anyone know what might of gone wrong the names of the items all match up to the correct thing to.
Thanks to anyone you can very appreciated

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Pinky, I'd consider closing your hotel, no offense to you, you seem like a nice girl, but you post about 5 times a day asking for help about everything, If i was you i'd either just hire a good tech who can fix all these issues or consider closing and saving your money, because theres only more & more bugs to come as more users join.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Pinky, I'd consider closing your hotel, no offense to you, you seem like a nice girl, but you post about 5 times a day asking for help about everything, If i was you i'd either just hire a good tech who can fix all these issues or consider closing and saving your money, because theres only more & more bugs to come as more users join.
You are wrong. I have only recently posted 3 threads and that is it! I hardly come to devbest for help as i can do it myself. I use to post a lot back in 2012 when i was new and learning but i know what to do. i understand there noobs about that don't have clue what to do but my threads are nooby there not common issues if everything is correct the way it should be and then it still not working. The hotel belongs to my friend and I'm tech. Ive fixed all his issues with the hotel and he is happy. He pays the bills etc. So anyways your advice was not related to this topic, thanks for sharing but I'm good thank you.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
You are wrong. I have only recently posted 3 threads and that is it! I hardly come to devbest for help as i can do it myself. I use to post a lot back in 2012 when i was new and learning but i know what to do. i understand there noobs about that don't have clue what to do but my threads are nooby there not common issues if everything is correct the way it should be and then it still not working. The hotel belongs to my friend and I'm tech. Ive fixed all his issues with the hotel and he is happy. He pays the bills etc. So anyways your advice was not related to this topic, thanks for sharing but I'm good thank you.
Hello;

Well, you cant be the best tech if you require to post a thread every 5mins asking for help.

Users who are viewing this thread