Fuck my life?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
fmlife-banner.jpg
I've known about this website for ages and so have many others, I'd just thought I'd let some of you know about the website that sometimes gives me a laugh etc.

Basically people post some funny things, some not funny, some disturbing, some hilarious - Most are just stupid and pointless, but I laugh at their misery.

Here are a few that I found alright;
Today, my crush asked to use my phone so he could Google something. Flattered that he wanted to use my phone, I agreed. After he was done, he handed it back with a weird look. I later realized he had found himself in my top searches. FML
Today, I discovered that I have been falsely accusing my sister of stealing my makeup. How do I know this? Because I found said makeup in the trunk of my boyfriend's car, next to a bag that had fishnet tights and red stilettos in it. Oh, and the stilettos are his size, in case you were wondering. FML
Today, an unknown number left me a lengthy voicemail of what sounds like two people having sex. This is the closest I've gotten to real-life sex in 2 years. I listened to it three times. FML
Today, at a supermarket entrance, a seemingly drunk old lady said, "Sir?" as I passed by. I just ignored her and walked in. When I walked out with my groceries fifteen minutes later, several people were standing around her, calling for an ambulance. She'd passed out on the ground. FML
Today, I'm quite ill. My new step-mother believes that the genetic wheat allergy I got from my mother would have gone away since she's now married to my father instead. Looks like dad picked a winner. FML

Get the guts to spill the beans!​

Users who are viewing this thread