Free Habbo Retros !

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Hey everyone, Im here to help you with all your retro problems!!

I am willing to make you a brand new r63 Habbo Retro via Teamviewer for free! If you want one then please Add me on Skype - caraghmxx

In Return, all i want is to be Joint Owner with you :) I will only exit Teamviewer once your CMS and Client are set up and working (Unless there is a major problem which I cant fix (unlikley))

So yeah, while you are waiting for me to accept you on skype - if you have xampp please uninstall it then re-install it, if you dont already have xampp please install it by googling "Xampp" and then dont do anything else untill I add you and I will do the rest
:)

Well my personal thoughts are

Everyone can set up a retro therefore nobody really needs help and if they do then they can literally search up for tutorials that are able to help them out.
Asking owner doesn't always mean that you are experienced enough to be Joint owner because everyone can set up a retro but that doesn't make me make them joint owner because they sure are unexperienced.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Xampp = shit

this sounds like a scam not enough details+why would you want to be joint owner if you can make your own hotel?

improve your thread and give better reason why you want to help

Caraghhh

Aug 11, 2012
Well my personal thoughts are

Everyone can set up a retro therefore nobody really needs help and if they do then they can literally search up for tutorials that are able to help them out.
Asking owner doesn't always mean that you are experienced enough to be Joint owner because everyone can set up a retro but that doesn't make me make them joint owner because they sure are unexperienced.

Same as the answer above, some people get stuck even with Tutorials :)

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Xampp = shit

this sounds like a scam not enough details+why would you want to be joint owner if you can make your own hotel?

improve your thread and give better reason why you want to help

You think anything is a scam it's the reason why you've obviously got so many people to start hatting on Pinky, how childish can you be not everyone on Devbest is a scammer so you can't judge on someone you don't even know.

You always state things as a public scam that's something you should really be ashamed off, like my user title say Don't be a hater give this guy a chance to prove out what he's willing to do, and I'm sure that someone will give him Joint owner for the good effort in to helping making someones retro.

Busting off someone's thread is just useless it's rather more childish then useless if you don't have anything good to say then you just don't have to post because what mostly comes out is hateful flaming and rather bad lack of posting

On-topic: Xampp is the most disliked program nobody ever useless that I'd prefer you using IIS because that's the most common and secure thing to use and it rather make people happy then when you're going to install xampp and their hotel is going to be hacked =D

And I'm sure when you find the right tutorial to install that and you actually know how to do that then you are able to make people happy and have them making you Joint owner too!

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts