Free .eu domain exclusive offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
I actually changed my language to Dutch and there it worked as well. It works for every region that is displayed in the flag on the top of the site. ( English, Dutch, French ) Keep going/

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
There should be more threads like this one thanks alot!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Saw this about a 3 days ago, thought of sharing but then thought again about how many tards will see this and jizz their panties and I didn't want that.

Anyways, just a heads up that you will have to cancel the automatic renewal for the following year as it sets it by default.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'm still waiting for my set-up mail.. Not sure how long it's going to take... :p

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Well I've entered my right mail and I'm still waiting for my domain to arrive and it's really taking forever and I'm starting to lose my patience.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Well I've entered my right mail and I'm still waiting for my domain to arrive and it's really taking forever and I'm starting to lose my patience.
Go to OVH managerv3 > account settings > Administration > My Services > My domains ---- Operations in progress see if there was any issues, this happened w/ me

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Don't know how many mails you are suppose to get from OVH, I've had three now. So i suppose that it's working now (;

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Don't know how many mails you are suppose to get from OVH, I've had three now. So i suppose that it's working now (;

I've had 3 emails;
- Registration Confirmation
- Invoice Payment Confirmation(It does that anyway even though they are free)
- DNS Changed then it's setup.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Yeah,it's finally done now about time that it would work. Thanks, I just tried ordering a new domain with a old gmail account i had. And it actually worked.

Secure

Feb 14, 2014
Use FakeNameGenerator not only OVH UK has this offer;

This is not available for people outside of Europe, you can use a VPN in europe to get one though - I haven't tried from USA.

Thank you very much! I used the first link to the Dutch website.
Now I can make a domain for my portfolio website :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
yo why can't i edit DNS settings?

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
This service has stopped. You now need to pay for .eu domains so moderators can close this thread @Kaz @Sledmore

Reactions: Nub
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread