FPSRussia The Game

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
Well, it's official last month I think it was FPSRussia raised enough money to make a game for the PC, sadly not enough for the Xbox 360 or PS3 just for the PC! But who cares?! IT'S FPSRUSSIA!
What do you think?

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I prefer not to short things out too fast. Habbo is and was a fast growing community said they where going to make a game. Eventually it was a April fool and so with many other things.

Would be nice if he actually made an game however I don't see the point of making a game of himself when he doesn't really do that much then shooting videos of how he's testing out guns.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
I prefer not to short things out too fast. Habbo is and was a fast growing community said they where going to make a game. Eventually it was a April fool and so with many other things.

Would be nice if he actually made an game however I don't see the point of making a game of himself when he doesn't really do that much then shooting videos of how he's testing out guns.

He went to White Castle in a tank.... I think he deserves a game for that (y).

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I think it'll be one of them games that has a mass hype but ends up having shitty graphics and a pointless story-line.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Echo.

We'll never know in fact that we dontt even know if its true and as I've stated before not seeing a point of making a game of himself when he doesn't do much.

Anyway would be nice if he had nice graphics included I would surely want it then

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

He made a kickstarter fund for this, which he promised a lot of people stuff with. I don't think they will raise money for a game that will never come out.

I think it'll be one of them games that has a mass hype but ends up having shitty graphics and a pointless story-line.
It doesn't really has a storyline, and the game graphics are already known because of multiple in-game screenshots, for example this one:
be6d061afac42318d21b9facb3b743d6_large.png

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
He made a kickstarter fund for this, which he promised a lot of people stuff with. I don't think they will raise money for a game that will never come out.

It doesn't really has a storyline, and the game graphics are already known because of multiple in-game screenshots, for example this one:
be6d061afac42318d21b9facb3b743d6_large.png

Well in my opinion the doesn't really like that good after all..seems more like those old games that they made.

However I would play it as to test its different related to other games that at are exact the same like this.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Well, it's official last month I think it was FPSRussia raised enough money to make a game for the PC, sadly not enough for the Xbox 360 or PS3 just for the PC! But who cares?! IT'S FPSRUSSIA!
What do you think?
As we ALL know what FPSRussia is.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Eh
y not just play COD and write with a sharpie "FPSRUSSIA" because thats about all we need to do.
^_^

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
If you dont know who he is then why bother posting here. You might want to search him up instead of posting here saying that you dont know him.

Anyway i expected better off the game.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread