FlyCMS

Cash

Sep 12, 2013
So, This is My first post to do with a cms so im sorry for the mistakes (if there is any) Live demo

You must be registered for see images attach

Download:

Credits to:
Kryptos for RevCms
Resize for the Edit
HillyBilly for the addons
Babo & Atoxic(me) for translating and adding the addons

Attachments

• upload_2013-10-22_17-11-19.png
    upload_2013-10-22_17-11-19.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Am I the only one that notices his hotel name is FLY and it says "pixelglobe" for the logo?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is not to be rude, but rather constructive criticism:
n8hv.png

I don't like how the girl here is off of the picture when the pixel box next to her goes below it (eww)

9JZCntO.png

When you go to the webpage things look a little small and he has a lot of space here

jz9t.png

Buttons just look recolored and nothing new here , this is all old and over used.

ZIOwR09.png

A few miss spelling errors like this cause it to look goofy when your releasing it for other people to use
"Fly Stat!"

On the good note:
3qMglO4.png

I thought this looked neat and different, just don't underline the words makes it look ugly in a button

ZahirRetro

Jun 28, 2012
error
Warning: date() [ ]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for '0.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.template.php on line 43

Warning: date() [ ]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for '0.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 91

Warning: include_once(farfar.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\me.php on line156

Warning: include_once() [ ]: Failed opening 'farfar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\me.php on line156

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
AM IM THE ONLY ONE DAT reconize that his index is ash's hotel index (i think) and its Tasha's revcms bad release 2/10:rasta:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
So, this is not a fucking CMS you've created at all, it's a shitter theme with some "add-ons" you claim to of translated.

Learn the definition of "CMS" because you claim you have created one.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
o.0 I dont see any difference as this CMS Edit is already released along time ago... But you did translate so ill give you props.

Users who are viewing this thread