FIFA FIFA 15: Just sold Suarez for Inform Griezzmann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I packed Suarez 89 rated on New Years Day and I've used him since and his been amazing but lately he was doing pretty awful, even though out of 400 games he's played he scored 385. His stats are pretty good but then I compared them to 86 rated inform grizzmann and I was like omfg 91 shooting and 89 pace, he would be so sweaty and good to have. So yeah I sold suarez today for 670k, only got 649k cuz of EA Tax so I played a few games then I brought inform grizzmann for 650k.
I kinda regret it but like idk, I've only played two games with him at this moment so I ain't seen what he can do but he works perfectly with my inform benzema and my other liga bbva players.

So you can compare the players here them are below, what do you think? should i kept suarez or stayed with griezzmann.
GYfWL05.png
kZvV7FF.png

Comparing:
PAC - 83 - 89
SHO - 87 - 91
PAS - 79 - 80
DRI - 88 - 89
DEF - 42 - 35
PHY - 79 - 74
Suarez on the left, Griezmann on the right.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, great decision.
I just played with him more today, his amazing. He scored from the half way line I was so impressed because his stats rly do relate to his gameplay in the game.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Keep Griezman he will not give good form because he just started playing in your club give him minimum 10 games

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Keep Griezman he will not give good form because he just started playing in your club give him minimum 10 games
I've been playing him with my club for like around 40-50 games now, his rapid. Love him one of my best decisions I've did tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread