FIFA FIFA 15: FUT - My Squad (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
People have seen my squad like 3 months ago and I've got a update with some new players and some old players but I'll show you what improvements I've did so far. Ngl, the people I've brought with coins has been worth it literally, the players are amazing specially the informs.

Recently Brought: Inform Rakitic, Inform Kroos, Neymar 87 Rating, Inform Pique, Inform Alves.
Recently Sold: TOTS Clynee and Neymar 86 Rating.

iZq09b8.png

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
An OK formation, would of personally went with 4-4-3. You midfield is lacking height. You should get Khedira or IF Busquets. Wait til TOTS La liga is out and see the RB options, as Alves has high/low which isn't great. Also, your CB's are High/med, which means they will push up, leaving you extremely vulnerable to counter attacks.

However, if I came up against that team I would cry. Great GK choice. Wingers and striker are amazing. LB is amazing. You midfield, whilst lacking height, are all extremely good passers of the ball so feeding it into Greizman should be easy. Combine that with his pace + dribbling you should be able to score a goal a game.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
An OK formation, would of personally went with 4-4-3. You midfield is lacking height. You should get Khedira or IF Busquets. Wait til TOTS La liga is out and see the RB options, as Alves has high/low which isn't great. Also, your CB's are High/med, which means they will push up, leaving you extremely vulnerable to counter attacks.

However, if I came up against that team I would cry. Great GK choice. Wingers and striker are amazing. LB is amazing. You midfield, whilst lacking height, are all extremely good passers of the ball so feeding it into Greizman should be easy. Combine that with his pace + dribbling you should be able to score a goal a game.
4-4-3 is too commanly used, I use to use it all the time but It gets boring after a while. Pretty loving this formation though. I'm playing on getting IF Busquets soon but I'll probs get him when I have more coins because I've only got 2,000 coins at this moment so imma try buy points and open some packs when the liga bbva tots comes out. Griezement is pretty awesome. He runs up dribbles past the defenders and scores simply but when it comes to people attacking they can easy run past with pacy players like Aubayang against my defenders because Pique is slow and ramos aswell is so sometimes its up to De Que to save the shots but half of the time he can miss saving which disappoints me. I'm trying to get De Que's tots card anyway since It looks pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread