Sports Favorite NBA team?

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
The Miami Heat by far.
They started with just Wade, then Bosh and Lebron came over.
Since then they have been gaining strong players such as Ray Allen etc.
They are unstoppable.

What's yours?

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
My favorite NBA team would have to be the Los Angeles Lakers. I prefer the Lakers because I personally think Kobe is a plain beast. Yeah, he's getting old, but he's doing pretty good for his age. Other than the Lakers, I'd have to say that the Chicago Bulls would be my second favorite. Derrick Rose is my favorite player on the Bulls but he's being a bum and hasn't returned yet. When he plays though, he's great. I'm not saying the Heat are a bad team, just saying that they are loaded with great players together and that's why they basically have no competition. What fun would it be to cheer on a team that keeps winning.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
My favorite NBA team would have to be the Los Angeles Lakers. I prefer the Lakers because I personally think Kobe is a plain beast. Yeah, he's getting old, but he's doing pretty good for his age. Other than the Lakers, I'd have to say that the Chicago Bulls would be my second favorite. Derrick Rose is my favorite player on the Bulls but he's being a bum and hasn't returned yet. When he plays though, he's great. I'm not saying the Heat are a bad team, just saying that they are loaded with great players together and that's why they basically have no competition. What fun would it be to cheer on a team that keeps winning.

I hate the Lakers due to Bryant.
He is the biggest ball hog in history of the NBA.
Lebron is much better, and passes the ball and still scores as much as Kobe does per game.

Plague

your friendly neighborhood ;3
May 9, 2012
My favorite team is Houston Rockets. <3
LIN + HARDEN + HOWARD = UNSTOPPABLE

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010

Oh, the lies in this post. Miami =Unstoppable if Wade is healthy.

Bosh > Lin
Wade > Harden
LeBron > Howard

But, you guys may make it to the Finals if you can beat OKC. >:]

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Oh, the lies in this post. Miami =Unstoppable if Wade is healthy.

Bosh > Lin
Wade > Harden
LeBron > Howard

But, you guys may make it to the Finals if you can beat OKC. >:]
Let's be realistic, Wade isn't ever better than Harden. Bosh and Lin, I agree though I really shouldn't be compared as they do two different jobs to support, and Lebron is just overall the best player in the NBA.

They'd probably get near 4th seat, doubt any further. Give it a year or two if ever made to the finals (doubt).

I hate the Lakers due to Bryant.
He is the biggest ball hog in history of the NBA.
Lebron is much better, and passes the ball and still scores as much as Kobe does per game.
Said right there ^. I don't know what most people see in their eyes, but ever since 2006 - Lebron has been the best player in the NBA.

Now on topic.. My favorite team is of course the heat mainly because of Lebron. Anywhere near it Bulls or GS. Bulls has Rose, but said that they were better off without him as they were beating the heat but w/ him in they never won. ( We'll see Tuesday game1. ) GS, if they had better 4 and 5's ( Power Foward and Centers ), I think they'd be the best team in the NBA as they already had the best 2 offensive players in the NBA.

Settaz

Jul 4, 2010
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You said Wade isn't better than Harden? -pulls out the numbers-

James Harden PER (Player Efficiency Rating): 22.85
Dwyane Wade PER: 24.25

James Harden FG%: 43.4%
Dwyane Wade FG%: 52.1%

Average Steals Per Game:
James Harden: 1.8
Dwyane Wade: 1.9

Average Points Per Game:
James Harden: 25.7
Dwyane Wade: 21.2
Why would Wade need to score anymore seeing as though he has LeBron?

So, from these stats I say that is a down year for Wade and he's STILL better than James Harden. *moonwalks out*

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You said Wade isn't better than Harden? -pulls out the numbers-

James Harden PER (Player Efficiency Rating): 22.85
Dwyane Wade PER: 24.25

James Harden FG%: 43.4%
Dwyane Wade FG%: 52.1%

Average Steals Per Game:
James Harden: 1.8
Dwyane Wade: 1.9

Average Points Per Game:
James Harden: 25.7
Dwyane Wade: 21.2
Why would Wade need to score anymore seeing as though he has LeBron?

So, from these stats I say that is a down year for Wade and he's STILL better than James Harden. *moonwalks out*
Feared you'd do this, lol.

EDIT: Wade was even worst crap before Lebron came, don't blame that. He only works good with a star, and not even that good. He wasn't good since SHAQ was there..

Statically/overall I agree. I don't even see how Wade gets that high seeing as he doesn't do anything. I argued this point many times and even laugh with the nba players
whom agree.

6B3H69p.png

andd you're only listing the things that Dwyane Wade is better in. Let me make a chart from an official site, not google..

Ranks:
(Shooting Guard 12/13)
Scoring - ames Harden (Ranked 2) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 3)
Rebounds - ames Harden (Ranked 6) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked below 40..)
Field Goals - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 1) - James Harden (Ranked 11)
Free throws - James Harden (Ranked 7) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 28)
3pters - James Harden (Ranked 26) - Dwyane Wade (Below 40..)
Assist - James Harden ( Ranked 2 ) - Dwyane Wade ( Below 40.. )
Steals - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 1) - James Harden (Ranked 2)
Blocks - James Harden ( Ranked 9 ) - Dwyane Wade ( Below 40.. )
Fouls ( Which is a downfall ) Dwyane Wade ( Ranked below 40 ) - James Harden ( Ranked 11)
Turnovers ( Which is a downfall ) James Harden ( Ranked below 40 ) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 39)
Minutes in game - James Harden (Ranked 2) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 12)

I find it most funny that someone who came in 2009 gets more minutes than someone who's a 2003 veteran. Not to mention James harden is just now getting a name going.

If you were to add these up;
James Harden would have +7 - 1 = 6
Dwyane Wade would have +2 - 1 = 1

So gg son, learn to research.

Last edited:

Settaz

Jul 4, 2010
Feared you'd do this, lol.

EDIT: Wade was even worst crap before Lebron came, don't blame that. He only works good with a star, and not even that good. He wasn't good since SHAQ was there..

Statically/overall I agree. I don't even see how Wade gets that high seeing as he doesn't do anything. I argued this point many times and even laugh with the nba players
whom agree.

6B3H69p.png

andd you're only listing the things that Dwyane Wade is better in. Let me make a chart from an official site, not google..

Ranks:
(Shooting Guard 12/13)
Scoring - ames Harden (Ranked 2) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 3)
Rebounds - ames Harden (Ranked 6) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked below 40..)
Field Goals - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 1) - James Harden (Ranked 11)
Free throws - James Harden (Ranked 7) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 28)
3pters - James Harden (Ranked 26) - Dwyane Wade (Below 40..)
Assist - James Harden ( Ranked 2 ) - Dwyane Wade ( Below 40.. )
Steals - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 1) - James Harden (Ranked 2)
Blocks - James Harden ( Ranked 9 ) - Dwyane Wade ( Below 40.. )
Fouls ( Which is a downfall ) Dwyane Wade ( Ranked below 40 ) - James Harden ( Ranked 11)
Turnovers ( Which is a downfall ) James Harden ( Ranked below 40 ) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 39)
Minutes in game - James Harden (Ranked 2) - Dwyane Wade (Ranked 12)

I find it most funny that someone who came in 2009 gets more minutes than someone who's a 2003 veteran. Not to mention James harden is just now getting a name going.

If you were to add these up;
James Harden would have +7 - 1 = 6
Dwyane Wade would have +2 - 1 = 1

So gg son, learn to research.

Whoa Whoa, Wade needs stars? Shall I get the stats from the 2006 Finals?

Averages for Wade:
MPG - 43.5
PPG - 34.7 (Holy SHIT!)
SPG - 2.67
FT% - 77.3
FG% - 46.8
These are legendary number, one of the greatest finals of all time. Shaq said it himself, DWade is the reason they won that championship.

Shaq:
MPG - 35.2
PPG - 13.7 (Antoine Walker averaged more)
FG% - 60.7
That's all that's relevant because positions.

Now, you conveniently left out Player Efficiency Rating which is a very important stat where Wade was better last year. And KD said Wade should be taken out because him and James Harden are like best friends he wanted him to stay OKC. Stats like Field Goal Attempts mean nothing, that just means you're shooting a lot. Not necessarily that you're making them. Which is why PER is important and FG percentage. So again, DWADE > James Harden.
You don't want to see Harden's stats for 2012.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Whoa Whoa, Wade needs stars? Shall I get the stats from the 2006 Finals?

Averages for Wade:
MPG - 43.5
PPG - 34.7 (Holy SHIT!)
SPG - 2.67
FT% - 77.3
FG% - 46.8
These are legendary number, one of the greatest finals of all time. Shaq said it himself, DWade is the reason they won that championship.

Shaq:
MPG - 35.2
PPG - 13.7 (Antoine Walker averaged more)
FG% - 60.7
That's all that's relevant because positions.

Now, you conveniently left out Player Efficiency Rating which is a very important stat where Wade was better last year. And KD said Wade should be taken out because him and James Harden are like best friends he wanted him to stay OKC. Stats like Field Goal Attempts mean nothing, that just means you're shooting a lot. Not necessarily that you're making them. Which is why PER is important and FG percentage. So again, DWADE > James Harden.
You don't want to see Harden's stats for 2012.
Going back is far beyond the point i'm making. I'm talking about 2012-2013 which Wade was barely active in during the season. James Harden wasn't even there during 2006, so there's no comparison. I wouldn't compare to two either way as James Harden hasn't been there as long as wade whom held rings before Harden came.

As of 2012-2013, those are the stats that I posted, So I don't understand "You don't want to see Harden's stats for 2012". If you didn't know, Player Efficiency Rating is just a mixed combination of some statistics, overall James Harden without any stars on his team was better than Dwyane Wade in the years of 2012-2013 which they both were stars in. Going back to Dwyane Wade's hot years don't count as James hasn't been long enough to experience those. Therefore your point is irrelevant to my entire case, you have no logical explanation rather than going back to the old Dwyane Wade which isn't here today. As said before, wait til Tuesday, see if he's improved.

Settaz

Jul 4, 2010
Going back is far beyond the point i'm making. I'm talking about 2012-2013 which Wade was barely active in during the season. James Harden wasn't even there during 2006, so there's no comparison. I wouldn't compare to two either way as James Harden hasn't been there as long as wade whom held rings before Harden came.

As of 2012-2013, those are the stats that I posted, So I don't understand "You don't want to see Harden's stats for 2012". If you didn't know, Player Efficiency Rating is just a mixed combination of some statistics, overall James Harden without any stars on his team was better than Dwyane Wade in the years of 2012-2013 which they both were stars in. Going back to Dwyane Wade's hot years don't count as James hasn't been long enough to experience those. Therefore your point is irrelevant to my entire case, you have no logical explanation rather than going back to the old Dwyane Wade which isn't here today. As said before, wait til Tuesday, see if he's improved.

You're contradicting yourself, you said "He only works good with a star, and not even that good. He wasn't good since SHAQ was there.." which is going back is it not? PER still matters, it's shows how efficient the player is playing and is actually an important stat. When James Harden was in the finals, he disappeared under the pressure. Last year, in the regular season Wade was better than Harden you know when the Heat were on their winning streak until Wade got re-injured against the Pacers. So, again Wade was better than Wade last year when they both were healthy. And in the games that were needed in the Finals, go look at his stats in the crucial games 5-7. There's a lot of logic in my reasoning if you weren't blind to anything saying that Harden is the best guard in the league. And yes we'll see when the season starts.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
You're contradicting yourself, you said "He only works good with a star, and not even that good. He wasn't good since SHAQ was there.." which is going back is it not? PER still matters, it's shows how efficient the player is playing and is actually an important stat. When James Harden was in the finals, he disappeared under the pressure. Last year, in the regular season Wade was better than Harden you know when the Heat were on their winning streak until Wade got re-injured against the Pacers. So, again Wade was better than Wade last year when they both were healthy. And in the games that were needed in the Finals, go look at his stats in the crucial games 5-7. There's a lot of logic in my reasoning if you weren't blind to anything saying that Harden is the best guard in the league. And yes we'll see when the season starts.
You're only looking at it from their achievements/who Dwyane Wade is.. As stated PER is just a measurement based upon some of the stats that I posted. I'm not hating on Wade, as I personally like him but when it comes down to overall athletics of the last season as shown stats prove that Harden does a better job all around court. If you have something proven rather than your own knowledge (I got those facts right from nba.com and espn.. ), that could change my opinion, but as of now stats all around-court show Harden as the better man at the points/locations. Not to mention the fact that shooting guard is a specialization in shooting/scoring which Harden is better in. Again, I agree with you, Miami as a team received those and not just Wade. We're talking about those two, not an entire teams accomplishments.

Nor did I ever say Harden or Wade were the best in the league..

Best team in NBA is the bobcats.
You sir, you deserve a cookie.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Sorry, just thought I'd like to post the fourth best NBA Player as of 2013:
NKc45yl.png

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Easily the Knicks, Melo is a scoring machine. Not a bandwagon though, I've liked the Knicks almost y whole life. My family whole Family loves the Knicks.
Melo is great no matter any1 says! I also like the Pacers though.

^^James Harden is not better than DWade. DWade is consistent and fun to watch. Just because he's on the Heat doesn't mean he should be hated on. DWade should be before Harden.

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
It isn't the Lebron James or Dwayne Wade that makes me hate the Miame Heat. I think they play pretty awesome. But it's the fans that makes me hate those players. Few nights ago Lebron was Posterized and all the "Heat" fans where talking: "He wasn't defending" "He didn't even try to block him".
Nor I like the lakers. Although Bryant is a great player.

I'm a Mavericks fan myself. Not since 2011-2012 when the won the Playoffs, but as early as 2005 when i rolled in the NBA. I always liked Dirk and his fade away jumper. I think they made a big lose when they didn't resigned J.J Barea and lost Jason Terry. I still hope they make the playoffs this year.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
It isn't the Lebron James or Dwayne Wade that makes me hate the Miame Heat. I think they play pretty awesome. But it's the fans that makes me hate those players. Few nights ago Lebron was Posterized and all the "Heat" fans where talking: "He wasn't defending" "He didn't even try to block him".
Nor I like the lakers. Although Bryant is a great player.

I'm a Mavericks fan myself. Not since 2011-2012 when the won the Playoffs, but as early as 2005 when i rolled in the NBA. I always liked Dirk and his fade away jumper. I think they made a big lose when they didn't resigned J.J Barea and lost Jason Terry. I still hope they make the playoffs this year.

Jason Terry was alright on the Mav's but coming to Boston was a horrible choice, gave him bad rep. Being from Boston, no one liked him. Dirk is their centerpiece, but they need another great person because Dirk's time is coming. They use to have an amazing bench but after winning against the Heat in '12 it was all downhill for Mark Cuban.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I've switched back to the good old Cavaliers. Kyrie is gonna lead the team to success.

Users who are viewing this thread

🌙  Switch to Dark Theme

Latest posts