Sports Favorite Major League Baseball (MLB) team

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
What's your favorite MLB team?
I like the Cincinnati Reds.
They have a strong line-up, and pitching rotation. Along with a gun in the bullpen 'Chapmen'.
Also they are my hometown team.

What's yours?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The Chicago Cubs, although I wouldn't really call myself a fan. I don't watch MLB, or even keep up with it. But if they were to get in the World Series or something I'd probably watch.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
The Chicago Cubs, although I wouldn't really call myself a fan. I don't watch MLB, or even keep up with it. But if they were to get in the World Series or something I'd probably watch.

You have a while, been over 104 years since they've made it to the World Series,
They are due for it but, who knows they aren't looking to hot this year. Possibly next year.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
New York Yankees, have been since a kid. Haven't followed baseball as much as I'd like to this year, though.

P.S: Injuries blow

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
New York Yankees, have been since a kid. Haven't followed baseball as much as I'd like to this year, though.

P.S: Injuries blow

Yankees are one of my favorite, I don't follow them, but it's hard not to keep up with them as they are ALWAYS on ESPN.

Injuries suck!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Stl. Cardinals since I grew upion them. My dad took me to a lot of their games when we had the money. I kinda stopped following them since the new manager came in.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Stl. Cardinals since I grew upion them. My dad took me to a lot of their games when we had the money. I kinda stopped following them since the new manager came in.

They got sweeeped in the World Series.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
A sweep is 4-0, cardinals lost 4-2.
Anyway I am a Redsox fan, and before you accuse me of bandwagoning, I AM from Boston.

I know what a fucking sweep is, i've played baseball for 11 years.
I didn't watch every game of the world series, my team didn't make it.
So I could care less.
I watched 3 game, all of which the Red Sox won.

Users who are viewing this thread