• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • no

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

TyLeR_RuLeZ

May 6, 2012
^^Title Supposed To Say Bango A RevCMS Theme^^
Hey DevBest This Is My First Release,So Please Give Positive Feedback.

What Did You Edit?

*Edited Index
*Added Pages (e.g Staff,eXperts)

*Minor Edit Of Me Page

Screenies:

Index:
2hfntl1.png

Register:
2vmisud.png

Me:
2q3517c.png

News:
wk0gnp.png

Staff:
2mqkzkj.png

Download:

Theme!
So How The Heck Do I Use This?
Go To YoUR Root Folder then extract it here app>management>tpl>skins then go to app>management>config<and find where it says Mango and put Bango There.

Credits:
50% dannyy94 For Mango Theme
50% Me For Edit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW-Does AnyoNE Know how To Fix Warning: date() [ ]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-4.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 90 Thanks

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanndddd....when you "download" 'ExciteCMS', it comes up as "bango.rar" This thread is fail on so many levels facepalm.jpg

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
This is the Bango Edit, Which is a nice slick edit of the mango theme, This is not a cms, This is a theme..and any other fails on here yet?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
No Offence but, i'd feel sorry for any hotel that would use this theme.
and btw this is a theme not a cms facepalm.jpg

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Seriously this theme is the most flawless and ugliest theme I've ever seen in RevCMS edits seriously i feel sorry for this theme that it has been made so ugly and that you've messed it up so bad that i can't believe that you actually did it this is really ugly
I don't see you make any further progress in editing themes

TyLeR_RuLeZ

May 6, 2012
Seriously this theme is the most flawless and ugliest theme I've ever seen in RevCMS edits seriously i feel sorry for this theme that it has been made so ugly and that you've messed it up so bad that i can't believe that you actually did it this is really ugly
I don't see you make any further progress in editing themes
wtf is up with you?show me a theme you made smart ass

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
Go to your layout. Mango, Priv etc. Then click images then it will show the logo. (forgot whats it called, some are called logo) then overwrite it with your logo.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Go to your layout. Mango, Priv etc. Then click images then it will show the logo. (forgot whats it called, some are called logo) then overwrite it with your logo.

i fixed that TY ! But now i see some broken images like this :
You must be registered for see images attach

[ other hotels like quad are zoomed out as normal but my hotel is zoomed in :(

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Sorry but i don't like this Edit it's in my eyes a terrible Edit although the register background with the stars are nice made but it's very simple, good luck with further editing the CMS.

Users who are viewing this thread