Exception Has Been Saved [Phoenix 3.11.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Hey! I'm all of a sudden getting this in my emulator "Exception has been saved" and it only happens when you talk, when you talk and press enter it disconnects you and then I get that error in the emu.

Here's my log/exceptions file.

8/23/2014 2:42:23 PM: Error: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Duplicate entry '57010' for key 'PRIMARY'
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
at Phoenix.Storage.DatabaseClient.ExecuteQuery(String sQuery) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\Storage\DatabaseClient.cs:line 32
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUser.method_1(GameClient Session, String string_1, Boolean bool_13) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs:line 282
at Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Rooms.Chat.ChatMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\Communication\Messages\Rooms\Chat\ChatMessageEvent.cs:line 17
at Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.method_13(Byte[]& byte_0) in c:\Users\Makennan\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 482

Please can someone help?

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Looks like you have a duplicated id "Duplicate entry '57010' for key 'PRIMARY'" in your db try checking your db for the id 57010 and if u see 2 of them in the same table delete one.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Looks like you have a duplicated id "Duplicate entry '57010' for key 'PRIMARY'" in your db try checking your db for the id 57010 and if u see 2 of them in the same table delete one.
Where abouts in the db is it/would it be? And that banner in your sig was made by me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread