Status
Not open for further replies.

Four

Go away lol.
Mar 14, 2014
Emulous (v.2) (04/26/2014)
Skip it:

About Emulous:

Emu has been a project of mine since early February, with generous donations and help from hosting friends I managed to afford a cheap efficient 4gb RAM 1tb bw VPS with a tcp proxy for as low as I did, bless those who helped out with that because we wouldn't be here right now without them.

Emu is currently running a custom Pheonix edit known as Goldtree (credits to orginal creator(s) of goldtree) and is currently being managed with a RevCMS edit known as EmuCMS (our hotel's CMS, based off several other CMS' compiled into one and edited thoroughly). We have a custom catalogue, unique ways of doing things, and a goal. Organization is a key feature to an outlet, here it's not a problem for us, seriously.

Take a Peek:
Index:
Register:
Me:
Staff:
Staff (2):
Client:
Cata:

Wait, there's more:
Emulous has a unique ranking system built, with the most fair settings and preferences for each rank. VIP has been merged into one package, for a low price of $9.99 for Bronze, Silver, and Gold features. Emu still needs some tweaks and changes (such as the catalogue, needs to be finished) but it's more than completely playable.

[========================] [========================]
|====== ======| |====== ======|
[========================] [========================]

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Looks alright. Good luck :up:

Four

Go away lol.
Mar 14, 2014
Update (04/26/14 | 12:38pm):
- CMS fully coded
- ASE redesigned
- Catalogue updates

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
No offence but when I saw the name I thought this hotel was gunna look cool till I looked at it and by cool i ment like shock.meh meh cms cool. I FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread