Emulator Problems

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
VERY weird but I loaded client and stuff pops up then about 3 seconds later it goes to /me.
Please help I'm using MercuryEmulator w/ RevCMS.
Nothing has come up on error files and on emulator all it says is: [UserMsgr] [ itsEthan ] has disconnected.
I am rank 7 which is a rank on db so :l

I have a feeling it could be external vars but I've looked through them 10 times.

< external vars

Attachments

• help.PNG
    help.PNG
    194.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Wow, renaming your Emulator & you can't even fix this. If you're going to rename it atleast change it back from Mercury to Plus.
ONT: is the furnidata or productdata been linked correctly?

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Wow, renaming your Emulator & you can't even fix this. If you're going to rename it atleast change it back from Mercury to Plus.
ONT: is the furnidata or productdata been linked correctly?
OFT: I didn't rename one of ex-owners did and it is.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
OFT: If you don't know what you're doing don't own a fucking retro yet again.

OT: You said ex-owners did , guessing it worked before so what did you change.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
OFT: If you don't know what you're doing don't own a fucking retro yet again.

OT: You said ex-owners did , guessing it worked before so what did you change.
"If you don't know what you're doing don't own a fucking retro yet again." you aren't born with the knowledge to Create a Retro. You was once like he was. stop being a dick about it.

ONT: also Did you check the paths as I said before?

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
"If you don't know what you're doing don't own a fucking retro yet again." you aren't born with the knowledge to Create a Retro. You was once like he was. stop being a dick about it.

I'm just going to reset it (aswell as new swfs) if any problems i'll let you know.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

No you aren't born with the knowledge which is why you shouldn't waste your money on owning a hotel. You should try to learn by someone else who owns a hotel I did with Shock.im before it turned to shock it was hex hotel and I was taught little things and then I finally had enough knowledge to create customs they showed me how, then after I had a few basics i went and owned my own hotel.. Your next comment may be "He probably doesn't know any owners like that" - Neither did I, I showed them I wanted to learn (Interest) and I was active everyday. You shouldn't just jump right into projects without basic knowledge.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
No you aren't born with the knowledge which is why you shouldn't waste your money on owning a hotel. You should try to learn by someone else who owns a hotel I did with Shock.im before it turned to shock it was hex hotel and I was taught little things and then I finally had enough knowledge to create customs they showed me how, then after I had a few basics i went and owned my own hotel.. Your next comment may be "He probably doesn't know any owners like that" - Neither did I, I showed them I wanted to learn (Interest) and I was active everyday. You shouldn't just jump right into projects without basic knowledge.
Was Hex? I thought I was Rare Hotel. I learnt myself, Learn yourself is learning the best way imo.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Was Hex? I thought I was Rare Hotel. I learnt myself, Learn yourself is learning the best way imo.
I'm not saying it isn't, I taught myself minecraft servers and how to code HTML/CSS and I am learning Javascript but before you can do that shit you need to be able to do basics, and the best way to learn basics without making 100 help threads is having someone who knows what they are doing go over everything with you // own a hotel with someone that knows what they are doing // go to a friends hotel who is the owner and ask to watch him over teamviewer and ask questions on what he works on

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I'm not saying it isn't, I taught myself minecraft servers and how to code HTML/CSS and I am learning Javascript but before you can do that shit you need to be able to do basics, and the best way to learn basics without making 100 help threads is having someone who knows what they are doing go over everything with you // own a hotel with someone that knows what they are doing // go to a friends hotel who is the owner and ask to watch him over teamviewer and ask questions on what he works on
People wont Do that no more, they would ages ago. they mostly have turned into self centered and want the best for them self. It's rare to find someone that will help you all the way through. I had help creating a retro in 2012 because back then everyone would help & release things but now no-one will because it either gets Renamed, Re-released & sold.
But I have learnt Myself HTML, PHP & a little c#. I wasn't saying that is the best way i said it's my opinion.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
People wont Do that no more, they would ages ago. they mostly have turned into self centered and want the best for them self. It's rare to find someone that will help you all the way through. I had help creating a retro in 2012 because back then everyone would help & release things but now no-one will because it either gets Renamed, Re-released & sold.
But I have learnt Myself HTML, PHP & a little c#. I wasn't saying that is the best way i said it's my opinion.
I taught myself:
- HTML
- CSS
- PHP
- Little C# (haven't worked with it in a long time)
I learned in real classrooms:
- Java
- VisualStudio

Teaching Myself:
Javascript when I have time

Users who are viewing this thread