EMU AND IP Wont get along!

Punish-Beast

May 25, 2010
You must be registered for see images attach
Hello Devbest,
I am having some problems with my friends being able to connect to my client, and my emu wont get along with my IP. Heres a Pic, everything is portfowarded correctly!

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
If you have a static ip address it wont work, buy a vps facepalm.jpg you can get a $10 1gb vps windows 2012 datacenter here
(Edit: im not 100% sure im correct i haven't done it in ages :p)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well it could just be you might have portforwarded wrong, double check that..

Off-Topic:
I would recommend switching to a VPS (Even if you don't buy a proxy or setup cloudflare)
if you use your IP people can do the following:
- Find your Address
- Find your ISP (Not like it does anything but still)
and in some major cases they can even find out your personal or your parents personal information (more then likely your parents because they probably pay AT&T for your internet)
after thats all said and done, then your home network becomes available for attack.

You can get a VPS from:
xznetworks.com
hostsavor.com
and a few more you can find just by searching in google "Habbo Retro Where to get VPS"

and if you would like a proxy I have one you may use , but it expires December 7th or something. I just repurchased it not too long ago then decided I don't want to pay $20 for the VPS when i barely play my retro.

Punish-Beast

May 25, 2010
set mus bind ip to 127.0.0.1
and set mus allowedaddr to 127.0.0.1;localhost;107.204.41.17
doesn't work, but it does work when i use they ipv4 address on my Command prompt

Well it could just be you might have portforwarded wrong, double check that..

Off-Topic:
I would recommend switching to a VPS (Even if you don't buy a proxy or setup cloudflare)
if you use your IP people can do the following:
- Find your Address
- Find your ISP (Not like it does anything but still)
and in some major cases they can even find out your personal or your parents personal information (more then likely your parents because they probably pay AT&T for your internet)
after thats all said and done, then your home network becomes available for attack.

You can get a VPS from:
xznetworks.com
hostsavor.com
and a few more you can find just by searching in google "Habbo Retro Where to get VPS"

and if you would like a proxy I have one you may use , but it expires December 7th or something. I just repurchased it not too long ago then decided I don't want to pay $20 for the VPS when i barely play my retro.
i can't afford a VPS or proxy right now D:

Users who are viewing this thread