EMINƎM - New Album Soon?

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
EMINƎM FANS!

The Rolling Stones news had recently stated that EM might be dropping a new album soon. Has anyone else heard of this? He is making new songs, so maybe those will be featured in his new album?

What are your thoughts on this?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It's true. It was announced in November or something last year.

I'm going watching him at Leeds in August and I'm hoping by then his new album will have dropped, if so, he may do tracks from that album woo

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Old school Eminem was one of the best of all time. Not a fan of his latest stuff though. Hopefully his new album is more like his old stuff.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Cant wait

I'm sure youre a fan
Neither can I :)

I'm going watching him at Leeds in August and I'm hoping by then his new album will have dropped, if so, he may do tracks from that album woo
Oh you lucky son of a bitch, getting to go to Leeds for his show...
Old school Eminem was one of the best of all time. Not a fan of his latest stuff though. Hopefully his new album is more like his old stuff.

Yeah it was the best. His new stuff is okay, and yes, it should be like his old stuff, that would be amazing! 
Cant wait

I'm sure youre a fan
Neither can I :)

Oh you lucky son of a bitch, getting to go to Leeds for his show...

Yeah it was the best. His new stuff is okay, and yes, it should be like his old stuff, that would be amazing! 
EMINƎM FANS!

The Rolling Stones have confirmed that Eminem will be dropping his album POST-MEMORIAL DAY, which can mean late Spring or Early Summer!
He might be performing some of his songs from his new album at his concert in Europe or wherever he is touring in August.

Users who are viewing this thread