[Electro17 Emu] BCSTORM Base [FIX]

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
LOL are u stupid? Work my ass. We All Rip shit from habbo thats the fucking point... He Renamed it because he can and i looked over the emu and the credits are still there what did he really steal that already hasnt been stolen? Come on now. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. Basically if u can do an edit as clean as this reply if not fuck off

nguyenhauq

Feb 16, 2014
you need fix : view info user in message chat...
and fix redeem code...
and saved chatlog in rooms....
:p i not good english. Hope you can understand and help me :p

you can help me for -> save all log chat from message friends... to database ???

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
bingxuan2009, dont comment if you don't understand the concept of what a [bcstorm based means]
and clearly he has done work on it
I solved the problem of the chat, just add the users table "speech_bubble_prefer" column with type = int length = 5
In addition, the staffer will have a special chat'']
[Fixed]
-When you buy a badge furni
-Fix Diamonds (in the catalog and on the client)
-Colored Chat (with many styles)
-Game progress
-Fix to 100% Missions
-Achievements
-Badge groups
-Dummies
-ads_background
-Buy the client groups
-Manage groups from the badge
-Members of the group from the client
-Call for help
-Panic Button
-Mod tools
-Trax fix 100%
-Fix 100% Marketplace
-Wall and Furni interactions
-Horses 100% fix (saddles, Manes, colors)
-Battle banzai 100%
-100% Freeze
-100% Football
-New crypto
-Stream (profile updates, group, icons, avatars, stram)
-Improved Speed with the Butterfly socket <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<------------------------------------------------------------------
-Compatible with the normal CMS client.php (old crypto)
To purchase a group from the catalog, you must be a VIP and have at least one room

Diabloxx

Mar 31, 2014
I have a problem with HaddoCMS. I cant make a user. Keeps saying Something went wrong. And it is in Italian? Any transelations?

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Who doesnt care about rename big boy? If you create something and spent many many days working on it and asswholes rename it and take it as theirs you like that big boy?
Durh ofcouse i know what is bcstorm based means big boy. But he rename it whatever
1. Stop using bigboy considering ur just 12 years old..
2. He obviously said it's based off BcStorm u fuckin twelvie.. why don't u understand u fat wank? -.-

Users who are viewing this thread