Flash Edge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonGiga

Giga Hosts
May 30, 2015

Hello we are Edge Hotel
We are a brand new Habbo Retro which has been created by @Midnight (Chaka)
The staff here at Edge Hotel are thriving to become one of the best hotels around from having a dedicated staff team and having an updated UI and a very neat and easy to use CMS.
You may remember Shock Hotel which was also created by Chaka but closed but now has re-opened as Edge!
Take time to check out Edge and give it a play because I am positive you'd want to stay on it!
Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!
Have fun Edgers!
2jBHlt6.png
Check out these screenshots of Edge!
Edge's unique Index and Register
Me
gkcvxmw.png

Client
T5LYbU2.png

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Singed up as Damien,

My Opinion:
-I agree with the Index being fairly flat, but atleast you've put work into making your own, so I respect that.
-Absolutely love the welcome page on register, and the agree to conditions.
-I love the users online with the icon, but may I suggest not wrapping the image around "p" tags. Looks cleaner ->
-Home page is very basic, maybe a guest book would give it a bit more life.
-Settings page is VERY unique, but seems a little ugh.
-Failed Logins -> LOVE IT!
-Having the policies is a nice feature to the cms.
-Everything else is very nice and pleasing to the eyes.

The hotel seems very nice, although I haven't been on the client. But I can see a lot of work has been put into the cms. You've tried making it unique and you've tailored it to your hotel nicely. However there are some areas that need to be improved in my opinion. But other than that this hotel looks like it has potential from what I can see.
The owners have put a lot of effort into this and I respect that. I wish you all the best with your hotel!

Oct 11, 2014
Singed up as Damien,

My Opinion:
-I agree with the Index being fairly flat, but atleast you've put work into making your own, so I respect that.
-I love the users online with the icon, but may I suggest not wrapping the image around "p" tags. Looks cleaner ->

The hotel seems very nice, although I haven't been on the client. But I can see a lot of work has been put into the cms. You've tried making it unique and you've tailored it to your hotel nicely. However there are some areas that need to be improved in my opinion. But other than that this hotel looks like it has potential from what I can see.
The owners have put a lot of effort into this and I respect that. I wish you all the best with your hotel!
Thanks for your Feedback! we will work on the CMS more :D

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Singed up as Damien,

My Opinion:

Thank you, most of the features you said were from my RevCMS edit.

I am glad you found the failed logins and the welcome page great as a lot of people have criticised the welcome page.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Looks so much better!
I'm so glad you listened to peoples advise and made something that's actually.. pretty neat!!

One problem however with your Failed Logins:
"Table 'edge.user_login_attempts' doesn't exist"

You may want to fix that. Other than that, looks great, feels great. You've done an amazing job!

Oct 11, 2014
Looks so much better!
I'm so glad you listened to peoples advise and made something that's actually.. pretty neat!!

You may want to fix that. Other than that, looks great, feels great. You've done an amazing job!
Thanks for your Feedback, Really Appreciate it. will look into that now :)

BrandonGiga

Giga Hosts
May 30, 2015
Looks so much better!

Thanks for the amazing feedback my friend!

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Update :
Brand new Index and Register Page (Credits to Me and @RyanzRetros )
(the image is gif so make sure you see it from the start)

lKGVC8o.gif

(Sorry for Low Resolution Gif)
I quite like the index and register, one thing I would change is maybe make the register and login button stand out more. At first glance they kind of look like they are part of the form. Other than that the animations and background are both really nice.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I quite like the index and register, one thing I would change is maybe make the register and login button stand out more. At first glance they kind of look like they are part of the form. Other than that the animations and background are both really nice.
Yes, we will do something about that, most likely change the background colour.

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Are You all Looking for staff still Moderator I would love to help thanks.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Tha

Thanks I would love to be on your team as a Moderator if its OK for me join Thanks. I just registered I will be on tomorrow.
It will not be a be loyal for a day and get mod job, we have professional staff who are proven to our hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread