Flash Dubhotel.net - Re-opened - Hiring - 99.9% up-time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Q6uRuBS.png
DubHotel
Dubhotel is an old hotel, however due to circumstances it closed down about 13 months ago and merged into what we now call Habboon. I, Bren am the current owner of Habboon, I have mastered Habboon to the sense where it no longer needs my full 100% attention which is what brought me to re-open one of our beloved hotels, Dub. Dubhotel is currently ran on UberCMS and Phoenix Emulator. We weren't sure on what we should use, however after a group decision we thought that going back to what Dubhotel originally was would be the best alternative.

There isn't much difference between Dub and most other hotels, so
I'm not going to sit here and try put shit in your heads. The one thing that we do however offer is professionalism and on line time. We find that they are the two main keys to a successful retro and we try hard to do our best. Dub is owned and ran by 3 mature, young adults all of the ages 18+ who are not owning/running dub for profit, but to make an understanding of what professionalism is, and allow you guys to have a spectacular gaming experience.

Dub has now been opened for 5 days and we have already peaked a high user count of 180 online.

Features
-Phoenix Emulator
-UberCMS
-Badgeshop
-Instant VIP upon purchase
-Forums (linked with Habboon)
-Working homes
-Up to date catalog

- Professional staff team
-99.9% up-time

l673oE7.png

AbVIt9A.png

JfCLh6R.png

GPQoz5O.png

Credits; Bren, Hayden, Crash, Tyler, Hejula, Sledmore

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Good to see this hotel open and it under the belt of Habboon. We're going to make sure this hotel sticks around! :)

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Good to see this back, good luck Bren. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread