Do you believe in life after death?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
...same here.

I thought I was the only one.

Anyway I believe there is life after death. I can't die thinking there won't be anything left for me when I do die.

It's really weird, maybe it could be a sign that we lived before? and maybe time is just going in a cycle (although that is physically impossible) it just confuses my mind haha

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Yeah, I believe in life after death. Everyone has their doubts at times but yeah, if I'm living just not to go somewhere after, then ...

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I don't or never will ever believe in life after death it all sounds like nonsense for me and i don't really want to believe it because there is no ''Gate that goes to a new life'' or that god is going to ''Open the gates for you if you've been good'' I've recently hear people who believe in god saying that there is life after death but i don't believe that

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I don't or never will ever believe in life after death it all sounds like nonsense for me and i don't really want to believe it because there is no ''Gate that goes to a new life'' or that god is going to ''Open the gates for you if you've been good'' I've recently hear people who believe in god saying that there is life after death but i don't believe that

You sir, Are a atheist!

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

You sir are really stupid at this state would ask you to stop.

Now I'm not a ahteist just don't believe in life after death that's all and i don't see the whole problem.

There are people who believe in god who think that there is life after death and there are people who believe in god who don't think that there is life after death so that doesn't make me a atheist...

Stop here now.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013

You sir are really stupid at this state would ask you to stop.

Now I'm not a ahteist just don't believe in life after death that's all and i don't see the whole problem.

There are people who believe in god who think that there is life after death and there are people who believe in god who don't think that there is life after death so that doesn't make me a atheist...

Stop here now.

theres also you, a typical atheist trying to prove himself to everyone else.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

Nope i just don't believe in god i do believe that you will die someday that's stupid and obvious and if you die then you won't die in pain but i just don't think that there is a heaven we're going to go to and where god is at and where all the other died menbers are and what not.

Doesn't automatically make you an atheist because there are few things in the bible that i do believe but going to heaven is something i would not even bother on believing

So please stop the stupid commenting lol doesn't make sense to automatically judge someone as a atheist.

As well that i don't call god bad IF he existed.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

There is also a point where you are going to keep on going about something that is probably not even true.

You can't immeaditly judge someone as a atheist just because that person doesn't believe that there is a heaven or a place where the gates will open for you because there is no place.

People who believe in the Koran have recently been telling me that Allah is going to kill me because i think Allah is a complete bullshit story and don't believe that he's going to do shit to me whenever I'm going to call him a fag because it's just non-sense for me.

God may exist but there is no gate to heaven.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013

There is also a point where you are going to keep on going about something that is probably not even true.

You can't immeaditly judge someone as a atheist just because that person doesn't believe that there is a heaven or a place where the gates will open for you because there is no place.

People who believe in the Koran have recently been telling me that Allah is going to kill me because i think Allah is a complete bullshit story and don't believe that he's going to do shit to me whenever I'm going to call him a fag because it's just non-sense for me.

God may exist but there is no gate to heaven.

Most of your points are invalid. You can't beleive in god if you don't beleive in heaven. It's nonsense. You can't beleive in a "fake" person and not a "fake" place. ( And yes, I'm catholic, I beleive in my religion.)

God nor heaven is proven therefore if you don't beleive in one, you'll have to do the same with the other.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Most of your points are invalid. You can't beleive in god if you don't beleive in heaven. It's nonsense. You can't beleive in a "fake" person and not a "fake" place. ( And yes, I'm catholic, I beleive in my religion.)

God nor heaven is proven therefore if you don't beleive in one, you'll have to do the same with the other.

Yet your arguement is invalid.

I don't believe in god and i don't believe that there is this gate going to heaven but i don't see the point of calling someone a bad atheist then it's just bugging me you know?

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
I've thought up various things that may happen after death, some of with are nasty. Two of the nastier ones being;
  1. You continuously feel the last pain you felt for eternity.
  2. You can't move, but your senses still work, so I don't want to think about what it would be like rotting in your coffin, or being cremated :eek:
Sadly, I can't think of the better ones right now :(

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I don't believe in life after death, nor do i care what happens to me after i'm dead, as TrevorPhilips said, i'll be dead anyways!

Reason why i don't believe in life after death is because it is a silly thought to believe that some "creature", made the universe, made us, made life, made logic and matter (all that in 6/7 days)...

So if you don't belive in God then you automatically cannot believe in life after death nor in the day of judgement or punishement or so, i however believe in Karma, but not in a religious way, i believe that what you do to others, you will someday find someone who will do the same to you!

Pixelated

Sep 17, 2013
Have you guys ever thought that , after we die, we get another life, BUT WE DONT REMEMBER our last life, just moving forward each life u get, MIND BLOOOOWN

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Have you guys ever thought that , after we die, we get another life, BUT WE DONT REMEMBER our last life, just moving forward each life u get, MIND BLOOOOWN

Yeah, Hindus believe that you're reincarnated constantly - until you lead the perfect life.

Users who are viewing this thread