Do the Illuminati Exist?

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Yeah so I just wanted to see your views on this very 'enlightening' topic ^^. So what are your views of the Illuminati and do they exist? Some facts about them can be found here:

So do they exist? And if they do, what conspiracies have they developed?

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
1) They do exist most people say like famous celebs are Illuminati
2) People who try to expose them / diss them, they kill them? lol
3) 9/11 was a inside job, Michael Jackson, bare more ppl
visit that.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Just remembered, I found this video about them a couple of months ago, its worth looking at.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
1) They do exist most people say like famous celebs are Illuminati
2) People who try to expose them / diss them, they kill them? lol
3) 9/11 was a inside job, Michael Jackson, bare more ppl
visit that.
You can't claim anything without proof.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
YouTube isn't the best place to get your information, and it really has nothing to do with celebrities themselves, although we really won't know.
All I know is that they are real, in the town where I live they have meetings in this building which has a Illuminati sign engraved into a window.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
YouTube isn't the best place to get your information, and it really has nothing to do with celebrities themselves, although we really won't know.
All I know is that they are real, in the town where I live they have meetings in this building which has a Illuminati sign engraved into a window.
I don't see why it would be celebrities, what if i grew up to be a celeb? Would that instantly make me a iluminati worker/thingEmajigE?

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
That's what I'm saying, it's always linked to celebrities but it actually really has nothing to do with them. We will never know if some celebrities are members of the Illuminati or not.

Users who are viewing this thread