[Development] R63 RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

billebowles

Apr 14, 2014
hii devbest,

i just need to know a few more ideas on what to add to my R63 RP emulator before i release it to the public, so far we have:

House Commands:
:buyroom
:sellroom <amount>

Weapon Commands:
:hit <user>
:punch <user>
:bomb <user>
:shoot <user>

Bank Commands:
:checkbalance <user>
:withdraw <amount> <user>

Manager Commands:
:hire <user>
:fire <user>
: promote <user>
:demote <user>

Sell Commands:
:sellgun <user>
:sellmethol <user>

Police Commands:
:cctv
:stun <user>
:arrest <user> <time>
:radio <message>
:912 <message>
:locate <user>
:bu
:su <user>
:citems <user>
:warn <user> <message>

Drug Commands:
:buyweed
:smokeweed

Hospital Commands:
:heal <user>
:revive <user>
:vac <user>

we have a load more commands what i have not added to this list but what are coded, it would take too long! anyway, if you can give me a few ideas on how to improve the emulator by adding commands.

if you'd like my emu please message me, i'll be able to give you a database SQL and CMS!

cms preview:
index:
register:
me:
business:
edit your corp:
leaderboards:
account:

live preview:

thanks
bille bowles

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
What Ronnie said, this is just reality with commands added either do a EMU that isn't reality or don't do one at-all.

billebowles

Apr 14, 2014
What Ronnie said, this is just reality with commands added either do a EMU that isn't reality or don't do one at-all.
too be honest, yeah it is reality. people think reality is bad, okay it is! messy coding, but this is fixed. we don't have any of the error-log.txt and the packet-log.txt.
my version is fixed up to the very top where it does not crash, its safe.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
So from what I hear is that you've disable the error log system and it will crash every hour! ok!
Bootstrap may be ok, but it's easier to make something yourself than wasting your time with bootstrap.
Most of these commands are in Astro EMU(the reality edit) so what exactly have you done in this EMU?
Or can I answer that for you? nothing.

billebowles

Apr 14, 2014
So from what I hear is that you've disable the error log system and it will crash every hour! ok!
Bootstrap may be ok, but it's easier to make something yourself than wasting your time with bootstrap.
Most of these commands are in Astro EMU(the reality edit) so what exactly have you done in this EMU?
Or can I answer that for you? nothing.

why are you getting stressed over a emulator, i've improved the emulator a lot thank you very much.
if you dont think so then yeah,
you've not even seen it?
and we've been up for 10 days? no crashes. so i dont know what you mean it will crash every hour.
holds over 50 users, really its perfect for my rp.

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
I suggest creating a theme that isn't made from Bootstrap as you have made Bootstrap look shit, when it can be edited and made much better.
Also maybe make the Emu stable before releasing it, (Stable as in - can hold a steady 30+ without a crash)
I've been on Nation and it's buggy, fix shit or do a shit.

billebowles

Apr 14, 2014
I suggest creating a theme that isn't made from Bootstrap as you have made Bootstrap look shit, when it can be edited and made much better.
Also maybe make the Emu stable before releasing it, (Stable as in - can hold a steady 30+ without a crash)
I've been on Nation and it's buggy, fix shit or do a shit.

too be honest, we all have our own opinions.
the reason why it laggs so much is because i always have stuff open on the vps - downloading.
we're not as buggy as we first were (improvments)
and i've fixed most bits, also we held over 50 users for a few hours with out crashing.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Well just buy being on Nation for a few minutes I've noticed that it's got a few bugs & laggy. The reason why it hasn't crashed is because you have a low user count.
If this held more than 60 users it would crash, within 30 minutes.

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
too be honest, we all have our own opinions.
the reason why it laggs so much is because i always have stuff open on the vps - downloading.
we're not as buggy as we first were (improvments)
and i've fixed most bits, also we held over 50 users for a few hours with out crashing.
Downloading wouldn't make an emulator crash. Therefore your point is invalid.
Yes we all have our opinions, but take my opinion into mind as you created this thread asking for ideas, I am simply implying some ideas to your little slowly developing brain :)

But I'm guess I'm going off topic here, so I'm out pce.

billebowles

Apr 14, 2014
Well just buy being on Nation for a few minutes I've noticed that it's got a few bugs & laggy. The reason why it hasn't crashed is because you have a low user count.
If this held more than 60 users it would crash, within 30 minutes.

as i said, a few days ago we had over 50 users online for a few hours, little buggy, no crashes though?
and the reason why its a little bit laggy is because we have got stuff downloading constantly on vps. and backups.

billebowles

Apr 14, 2014
Downloading wouldn't make an emulator crash. Therefore your point is invalid.
Yes we all have our opinions, but take my opinion into mind as you created this thread asking for ideas, I am simply implying some ideas to your little slowly developing brain :)

But I'm guess I'm going off topic here, so I'm out pce.

who said downloading makes it crash?
i said downloading makes it laggy.
thanks babes.xx

Waltz

Jun 16, 2011
Are you closing your RP ? (Just asking). Btw , can I have the EMU with CMS ? I want to try it. Thanks xx

billebowles

Apr 14, 2014
Are you closing your RP ? (Just asking). Btw , can I have the EMU with CMS ? I want to try it. Thanks xx

no i'm not closing my roleplay, well i may but not yet.
anywayy, sure just message me and ill send the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread