[DEV] ThrowBox - A new way for your storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy

Apr 11, 2013
Best Devbest members!
by this I announce ThrowBox a brand new online cloud service where you can store files safely.
The system has not worked yet, but this procedure will start soon, the exact date is not yet known. The user environment is a Material Design appearance.

What about the beta? When the most part and is suitable ready to use a beta will be available there, here you can get a week long all testing and trying out should any errors occur, you can report it to the developers, of course, the information specified in that period to become.

ThrowBox not officially.
The name ThrowBox is not official yet, it's still a development name. Do you have a unique but also professional name? Put it in the comments or send me a private message.

Since we started this morning at the user's environment, we now have a preview for you. Below is a link that points to the image.
1#
2#

I'm trying to put as many new updates so you can also stay up-2-date, if you have any tips or ideas, please send me a private message or
report it in the comments.

So far,

Greetings Stormy.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Out of curiosity, is this supposed to be something similar to dropbox?
Dropbox, but for developers. I guess there will be more features that are more developer-oriented, like editing your CSS files that are uploaded with proper syntax support, etc.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Dropbox, but for developers. I guess there will be more features that are more developer-oriented, like editing your CSS files that are uploaded with proper syntax support, etc.
Ah right.. Seems pretty decent. Can't wait to see the results of the project.

Stormy

Apr 11, 2013
Started to the my files page:

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Started to the my files page:
That is literally nothing. Do you have any real code to show us? That is literally a blank HTML page with a h1 tag.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Horrible design, you don't even have a decided name, and probably have very little back-end code.

Plus honestly, who would use random kids' file hosting?

0/10 overall

10/10 for horrible ideas

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Will this allow us to create our own cloud? I.E use our own physical server and install it and that's where the files are hosted? Or does this rely on your servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread