Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No Go Flush Yourself Down A Toilet

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
Hi, All I Own An R63 RP And i Have Custom Coded My Own CMS Now And I Created A Version I Can Post On Devbest Now Still Developing My Version And My Release Version But Heres What I Have And What I'm Using For My R63 RP ATM.

Screenies:

Me -

Index -

Play - Is Just Like FabboRP Play.php Or Any other r63 RP Play.php File

Snippets: Not Releasing Snippets At This Time As It Is the Fastest Way To Get Your Work Stolen Thats What None Of You Guys Get.

More Information:

For More Info Go To:

P.S This CMS Will Be Coming With MeStarts RP Emulator v2.0

Custom Database Will Be Released With CMS And Emulator When I'm Finished and Ready To Release It.

Emu Features:
:spull x
:pull x
:adminkill x
:sendroom x
:superhire x
:smack x
:sex x
:rape x
:bong
:smoke
:sell x
:shoot x
:hit x
:shank x
:bat x
:stun x
:arrest x
:startwork
:stopwork
:brob (bank rob)
Pick Axe Rocks
:slap x
:touch x
:invite (opens up the invite link to the rp)
:ban x
:kick x
:remoxe corp x
:hire x
:fire x
:demote x
:promote x
:sendhome x
:spank x
:drink (drinks until you barf and you get koed and end up in hospital)
:suicide
:jump x (jumps on people and slash's them with a hatchet)

Ability To Own Run And Work In Corps And Corp Rooms
And much More Such As Gang Commands And Other Cool Stuff...

Joxel

Meester Eubbo
Jul 23, 2013
I'm sorry, and if this isn't added, it shouldn't even be an RP. The biggest part of rolelplay hotels is hitting/shooting? You left both out in features. If you have them please ad them to features as people can get easily mistaken. :p

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Wait, are you releasing the Content Management System or Emulator. Confusing. Anyway, best of luck but it would be nice to see some small code snippets.

Some constructive criticism, I am not really fond of the text on the login I believe it should be kept the same throughout the entirety of the Content Management System. Also, The tab's on the Me page need to come down slightly so they actually attach to the box, and I think the tab text don't really suit the colour scheme nor does the text colour.

However, good luck and look forward to seeing more from this soon.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
I'd recommend changing the font, as using Times New Roman unfortunately isn't appealing anymore. :(

Also the "Username", "Password", etc on the Index page aren't centered correctly. And the green background isn't very easy on the eyes.

Good luck :)

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
I'm sorry, and if this isn't added, it shouldn't even be an RP. The biggest part of rolelplay hotels is hitting/shooting? You left both out in features. If you have them please ad them to features as people can get easily mistaken. :p
um dud check the features list they are there next time please read

This looks promising ! I wish you the best of luck
ty mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
I'd be nice if this was actually finished unlike 99% of developments in this section.

Best of luck!

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
I'd be nice if this was actually finished unlike 99% of developments in this section.

Best of luck!
Yes I Knowit would but i got to do edits and make it nicer and cleaner for you guys.

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
Any updates?
actually yes i just finished making the phone so when you say :phone an iphone actually pops up on the screen and you dial the number or go into your contacts choose a friend and message them
or ring them ill release a screenie as soon as im done testing it

MEPHP

Apr 18, 2013
Update - you can now choose between the theme above or this theme =
1ogsns
direct link =

N&D Stands for night and day rp my old rp's name

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I'm sorry but the design of this is fucking ugly. It looks like a load of shit put into a page.

Well done though! :)

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Ehh, It looks plain add more box and details to the cms besides. Well done 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread