[DEV] BoltASE for RevCMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
Hey there DevBest members.

Im currently developing something called BoltASE. It's going to be an external HK for revcms. I have only just begun work today and am just coding basic stuff into for the moment. But I'd like to share with you what I have done so far and what I plan to do.

The ASE template is a template I found online which has alot of potential iside of it which is being worked on.

Screenshots:

Login
2dqlp5c.png

Dashboard
2hplwsw.png

Done so far
Basic interface stuff.
Ability to change navi and box colours.

Planned to do
Get the login to work without being able to type random stuff in and log in.
Remove all the junk icons
Users
News
Logs
Empty chatlogs table
Report downtime
Rank system
Permissions for ranks.
Pin Code System (A bit like Jonty's release for Uber)
Basically alot..

Im open to feedback and ideas.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
From what I could tell no exploits. However, recently the server I was developing it on got hacked so I have to start scratch again because I had 3 people with access on the hotel. Me, other owner and my technician. Some how the password got out so. It was alot further than it was but I forgot to update the thread.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Sexy layout... and pretty simple. You know, I see this competitive with the RevCMS Housekeeping and the other people are making; but for the current RevCMS released only. :up: Keep up the good work, expecting for updates! :D

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I thought you weren't allowed to post development threads for plugins of revCMS? I may be wrong;

Looks amazing and very professional.

I may use this on my hotel when concluded.
It'd help if you put next to your to-do list like [60%] = 60% done.

I'd like to see this released, hope you aren't one of those "dev and run".

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
I thought you weren't allowed to post development threads for plugins of revCMS? I may be wrong;

Looks amazing and very professional.

I may use this on my hotel when concluded.
It'd help if you put next to your to-do list like [60%] = 60% done.

I'd like to see this released, hope you aren't one of those "dev and run".
Well I've had to start from scratch as my hotel server was hacked where I was hosting it, so I could make it work with IIS, So I've had to try get theme again which seems a ball ache. So it's at 0% currently because of this.

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
Well I've had to start from scratch as my hotel server was hacked where I was hosting it, so I could make it work with IIS, So I've had to try get theme again which seems a ball ache. So it's at 0% currently because of this.
Damn, that sucks a lot I was looking foward to this release! Well keep going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread